What's new

Yeah bye then Cotton Bacon.... HELLO Muji!

I guess it depends how you’re using it? CB V2 has a flavour break in period in a dripper no doubt. It’s not long, and it’s not off- rather just muted for a short period of time, but it’s there. CB Prime however I’m finding awesome. Sucks like a thirsty elephant and takes heat from big/hot builds at high power like Gordon Ramsey’s y fronts. I’m also finding the flavour break in has gone.
But for RDTA’s, once you make the wicks trail more, it can suffer if you chain it.

Fuzz is good too. I found Kendo fluid resistant, which wasn’t a great trait for a vaping cotton [emoji2]. Muji is probably great, but I cba with the faff of the sheets and I’m kinda comfortable with where I’m at.

Great that we’ve got so much choice though innit?
I was thinking about making storm proof coats from kendo as juice just runs straight off it, lol.
I know if your patient it gets their but Christ on a bike it's slow.

Really? Honestly I reckon it’s an improvement. It was Kendo that tasted weird for me. Like straw- not the milkshake type either, the horse food variety.
But Prime? Yeah I totally dig it.

Yes, that's why I said different. The flavour is full on, for all I know it's reproducing it more accurately. I'm gonna have to run it through a few different tanks to get the full picture.

That's unbelievable. It was the only thing I bought at VC yesterday and I'm rewicking a ASV2 with it right now.
I think it's not the most absorbent cotton I've tried but zero flavour and can withstand high wattage and sweet juices [emoji5]

I was thinking about making storm proof coats from kendo as juice just runs straight off it, lol.
I know if your patient it gets their but Christ on a bike it's slow.

It needs a very fine pointed tip and you prod it while you juice it up.

I think it's not the most absorbent cotton I've tried but zero flavour and can withstand high wattage and sweet juices [emoji5]

It's wicking well at 85 watts and the flavour's good, another one for the collection.

I've used Muji for years now. Only recently was i given some Cotton Bacon - It's pretty good but I can achieve the same thing with Muji. I've been using the technique this guy outlines at 20:10 - I found it far easier to be consistent

Where do u get your Muji from? I've only ever used CB maybe time to try some new wick . Just ordered some Kendo Gold

Where do u get your Muji from? I've only ever used CB maybe time to try some new wick . Just ordered some Kendo Gold
You can get muji directly
https://www.muji.eu/pages/online.as...el=y&scrn=360&wndw=360&sec=17&sub=70&pid=4479

But if I don't point out it's not organic and offer a better alternative I think @zouzounaki would put me on ignore [emoji23] these are the better quality organic pads

Edit: my phone won't let me link but just search labo puff on Amazon [emoji35]

Back
Top Bottom