What's new

Yeah bye then Cotton Bacon.... HELLO Muji!

I've used Muji for years now. Only recently was i given some Cotton Bacon - It's pretty good but I can achieve the same thing with Muji. I've been using the technique this guy outlines at 20:10 - I found it far easier to be consistent

I'm trying it that way. It looks to be a much easier and efficient way of making a wick.

Thanks for sharing it.

Ordered some labo puff be here by the 12 /7 zzz. Any one fancy selling me a few pads why I wait for mine

£1.70 for 10g of cotton wool. Is it gold plated?

I posted a link to a chart that had details of the quality of cotton. Some have different length fibres and cheaper ones have what they call trash (bits of seed etc) and neps (like little tugs), but aye I agree it’s madness, this speciality cotton.

Each to their own though. Some people are mad for the stuff. ( hi @Ment :D )

but aye I agree it’s madness, this speciality cotton.

Once again, it needs perspective.

Anybody would struggle to get through more than £10 worth of fancy cotton in a year, £5 worth would do most people.

That's 10p a week. Half a ml of bargain basement juice. One 30th of a Smok coil. One 100th of a hand made drip tip.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've experienced far stranger aspects of human behaviour in my lifetime than somebody vaping on crap cotton in order to save 8p a week.

Labo, and Muji, are very good. They have a lot of fans. Some say they like them better than the fancy gear. But aye, you are right.

Back
Top Bottom