What's new

Yeah bye then Cotton Bacon.... HELLO Muji!

Another lesson learnt, though to be honest I only paid attention to 'Unbleached' and only switched to Muji as I was fed up with CB style faffing.

First I've heard of Labo Puffs, found em on amazon so taking a punt thanks. :)

I've been using this stuff a lot as it's super fluffy and doesn't shred like CB, says it's organic and unbleached:

PilotVape Cloud Cotton-Threads
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9656124

The labo puff is so cheap you’ll even feel happy using it to remove your make up.

Its just another link in the chain imo...... Coils, wicking, juice, airflow, watts etc.......

I like 0.2ohm six wraps for single coils @ 3.85v or 75-80w or 0.15 twin coils 4.50v 90-95w and tend to make my juice and wick for these set ups.

Any cotton can be manipulated to suit the vg/pg and power ratio and if anyone is tasting the cotton they're not wicking it properly or over powering it with volts.

I use labo cos ive used it that much I've learnt how to get it to work for me.

not my experience...some cottons are not less absorbant than others...like shite off a dyke causing over wicking n floods.
Cotton Bacon V1 defo used to have a break in period in my experience, where there was a noticeable cotton waxy taste until it had broken in...

not my experience...some cottons are not less absorbant than others...like shite off a dyke causing over wicking n floods.
Cotton Bacon V1 defo used to have a break in period in my experience, where there was a noticeable cotton waxy taste until it had broken in...
Isnt that the same though with all cottons that arnt just cotton? I mean cotton should be cotton and if its not then its not just cotton?
Could be all sorts of things added to bacon etc.... that causes issues like this.

Isnt that the same though with all cottons that arnt just cotton? I mean cotton should be cotton and if its not then its not just cotton?
Could be all sorts of things added to bacon etc.... that causes issues like this.

There are differences, perhaps in blends and manufacturing, they claim to be cotton, some organic, some folks notice for whatever reason one works or is preferred than the other.
https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/best-vape-cotton/

American companies can sell cotton that has no actual cotton in it @Rickster . Not sure what’s the case in other countries, China etc. But I doubt the vape cotton market is in the gaze of the cotton regulation people, whoever they are, anyway. Nobody’s been fined yet for putting inkjet stickers on ziploc bags of muji that day “organic” as far as I’m aware.

I wouldnt be surprised to find its all exactly the same material just individually worked by the brand manufacturers to appear and work differently.

Back
Top Bottom