What's new

You live and learn...

Phat Barstood

Achiever
Well a box of Aspire 1.6 ohm BVC coils dropped on the mat this morning,bought them on Amazonatron and they don't bloody fit the Aspire BB bridge.The knurling on the barrel of the coil is too prominent by the looks of it,and the sleeve cant get pass it to the thread.I'm hoping that they'll fit the Nautilus tanks that I've got.
What have i learned cheaper coils=Russian roulette.
Back to ordering from Aspire UK again.

Damn - I had Aspire BVC coils delivered from Amazon this morning - off to check them now but I'm betting I have the same ones.

Damn - I had Aspire BVC coils delivered from Amazon this morning - off to check them now but I'm betting I have the same ones.
You would have to be as unlucky as me...lol.
I bought some using the link above,hopefully these should be ok.
I'm thinking that the originals might be fake or seconds.

You need the word 'Nautilus' somewhere in the product description when you order the coils.
Both my BB are out of action while I wait for the new coils,also waiting on Vapresso coils to use the SKX boro tank I bought from Fasttech,i only realised that it took different coils after it arrived...lol

Don't have the AIO personally, but the coil you linked is standard Nautilus size but is Nichrome rather than Kanthal

I'm after coils for Nic Salts as I think the BB with the 1.2mm plug will make a great Pod replacement and longer battery life, my pods don't last long enough for day trips before the battery drops off.

Which then leads me on the slippery slope of requiring MORE BB stuff, a new Boro tank kit for it, anyone know the cheapest place with the adaptors?

Back
Top Bottom