What's new

You live and learn...

I'm after coils for Nic Salts as I think the BB with the 1.2mm plug will make a great Pod replacement and longer battery life, my pods don't last long enough for day trips before the battery drops off.

Which then leads me on the slippery slope of requiring MORE BB stuff, a new Boro tank kit for it, anyone know the cheapest place with the adaptors?

I have some clone nautilus bridge/ adapters for the BB I could send you. Don't think you can buy these clone ones separately as they come free with clone BB's.
You can buy the SXK clone Boro tanks from Naturevape. Of course you could get them from China, but it may be a while with their new year holiday.

I will order a pack of coils and see how I get on, I might not like them and go back to using the RBA, I would really appreciate another if it's good with nic salts though.

Will give you a shout if so and thanks for your generous offer :)

I will order a pack of coils and see how I get on, I might not like them and go back to using the RBA, I would really appreciate another if it's good with nic salts though.

Will give you a shout if so and thanks for your generous offer :)

No worries, let me know.
Also, let me know if you wanna try the Vapeshell. I have a clone version sitting around.

Back
Top Bottom