What's new

Yup - another POTV Noob

looby

Initiate
Hi all - I thought I'd never be able to quit stinkies. Everyone thought I'd quit a few years back but I've been surviving with nicotine gum (like HOW much does that stuff cost??) and around 10 crafty smokes a week. About a month ago, I went into a vape shop (they are not very welcoming looking places) and the guy recommended a Curve 2 Mini. That was it - he sold me a bottle of juice and I left. I didn't even know how to turn the thing on - what is it with 5 clicks - and he never mentioned that new coils would be needed. Anyway, lurking the net sorted me out and I've improved my kit with a mini nautilus tank (so much better) and Santa is bringing me an Innokin Cool Fire IV. Anyway....I can't explain how thankful I am to vaping.....it has completely removed my need for stinkies and to be free of that is just fantastic. Thanks for all your help whilst I was lurking for info.

Welcome to the planet @looby .its nice to have you join us .hope you stick around and enjoy your journey buddy [emoji12][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello @looby , nice to meet you !!!

@looby it's a pity the guy in the shop wasn't more helpful. You'll find a lot of helpful people here!

Good job for quitting the stinkies.. :)

Good job on quitting pal, loads of knowledge here to help with things!

Well done. You will love the Cool Fire. I have 2 of them. Another couple of things to look at. The Wismec Presa from Gearbest and the Naturevape Mini Pro (you just rewick the coil yourself)

Hi There and Welcome Aboard! :14:

Thanks @ossettbob - coil rewicking seems out of my league atm but cheers for the recommendations - will go take a look.

Back
Top Bottom