What's new

Zeta 1 ohm coils

That 5 minutes with a bit of tape and clear plastic makes a difference I think, I don’t like a noisy vape.

FAVOUR PLEASE - Calling all ZETA users! @rew @Discomatt @john john whaur ye gon @andyroo @eyeball kid

I badly need a new Zeta 1.0ohm coil, my ones have been delayed from fastech, they decided to hold the whole order as 1 out 5 items were out of stock so they have just shipped it at the weekend :rant:

Any chance one of you lovely people could send me 1 coil and I will replace it when I get my delivery?

I could just buy another pack but I really don't want to do that.

Let me know and thanks in advance! x

Last edited:
Would love to help @DeeDee but I only have one spare 1.0ohm coil myself, I didn’t order any spares because I thought I would be using the RBA.
I’m sure someone will come along.

FAVOUR PLEASE - Calling all ZETA users! @rew @Discomatt @john john whaur ye gon @andyroo @eyeball kid

I badly need a new Zeta 1.0ohm coil, my ones have been delayed from fastech, they decided to hold the whole order as 1 out 5 items were out of stock so they have just shipped it at the weekend :rant:

Any chance one of you lovely people could send me 1 coil and I will replace it when I get my delivery?

I could just buy another pack but I really don't want to do that.

Let me know and thanks in advance! x

DeeDee, I could spare a couple but not sure when I could get to a PO.

ive just ordered a zeta, any one got some recomendations for uk coils ta :)

Back
Top Bottom