What's new

Zeus tank z0.25 Dual Coil - only 350 puffs

Just a thought @ScotlandsBest - if you don't get it sorted, you clearly don't mind putting a bit of effort in .... so maybe think about building your own coils in an RTA instead of using stock coils? It's better, and a LOT cheaper, than going back to the fags?
Spool of 26awg £3, Cotton £4, RDTA from a £10 :)
Screw driver in your tool box!

@ScotlandsBest what city are you in? Maybe we can recommend some better shops than VPZ to try?

Both @MrDJ and I posted some online store suggestions a few pages back for cheap coils and liquids but I get you may want to try a bricks and mortar store to check your tank over.

it's not even confirmed to be healthier either is it? Its causing popcorn lung and all sorts, we're the guinea pigs.

I absolutely want to continue vaping but as someone trying to save as much money as possible for a serious life event at the end of year have, what other option do I have other than just going and skinning up a roll up....

OK, enough.
time to go off topic.

do you think NHS hospitals will open vape shops inside hospital buildings if they didnt know how much safer they were?
do you think cancer research uk would state on their websites that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.
do you think anyone is stupid enough to bring up the old fairytail of popcorn lung thinking it is a true fact without researching it first.

maybe time to do some reading https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...corn-lung-diacetyl-rumour-please-read.136797/

Back
Top Bottom