What's new

Zeus tank z0.25 Dual Coil - only 350 puffs

I forgot to say, try looking online for your coils and liquids. VPZ are very overpriced. For what they charge for 50ml bottles you can usually buy 100ml elsewhere. Coils tend to be 2-5 quid cheaper per back in other stores too.

Some online shops I'd recommend...

Vaping101 (hard to beat their prices)
Cloudstix
Vape Korner
Vapestreams
EcigOne

Going to order bubble glass for the tank to see if it improves as £6 with postage included is cheaper than a new tank(which I am seriously debating getting because I should not be having this problem. Also the Aegis module USB charger broke after 10 months, 1 month after the warranty ran out. Piss take mun!)

I know I said it before but at this rate I'm financially better off smoking Rollie's. If it means having to buy expensive juice just to get it to work properly, or a new tank, shit even £6 on the new glass when added on top of the £15 coils and £20 juice/nicotine(albeit a large supply of juice/nicotine). Thats like 4 week's worth of baccy already. The coils are lasting less than a week, less than 2 weeks on the higher coils. Unacceptable.

i have no idea where you are buying your kit from but them prices are way over the top.
5.5ml bubble £2.99 https://www.newvaping.com/products/...-bubble-glass-5ml?_pos=1&_sid=261b7feb6&_ss=r

Z1/2 coils £8.99 https://www.newvaping.com/products/geekvape-zeus-mesh-replacement-coil-5pcs?variant=31464643395674
free delivery over £20

worth bookmarking and checking out the other recommended suppliers on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

It's the juice, I have tried this brand with dripping and in rtas and it gunks coils up quicker than normal.
I went back to the old juice I was using perfectly fine and a new coil, less than 150 puffs and it is tasteless. I have done everything right. It makes no mfing sense and I'm really P.O tbh.

I thought maybe it was just the juice not being as sweet as the last as it tasted dull, but within another 50 puff it has gone tasteless. I mean what the actual ****?

I drink coffee with 2 sweetners, the tropical bubblegum and raspberry ripple ice cream are on par with sweetness. Nice flavours but sweet and coil life suffers.
But I just went back to the old juice that I was getting waaay more life out of and the coils are tasteless after 100 puffs. New coil, primed, syringe once through the cotton.

I guess I am out of options. There is no way I am buying yet another pack of coils for it too have the same results. I could go back and buy YET ANOTHER pack of the 0.2 coils rather than these new 0.25 and try with the old juice, but if it ain't working with these coils it's not likely to work on those.

Could the bottle of old juice lying in a drawer for 6 months cause it to lose taste? I gave it a good shake.

Too everyone saying try a bubble glass, what's the point? That isn't going to magically increase the puff by 100x

I'm using Ruthless Grape Drank 60/40 and nicotine freebase.

I mean what are my options here? Waste yet more money on a new vape that will likely have the exact same problems. I just spent £80 on the Aegis X Zeus a year ago and not only has the USB broke, I've went through 2 external chargers that also broke. On top of all the juice and nicotine. All the coils. Its absolutely extortionate if we're being honest, it's not even confirmed to be healthier either is it? Its causing popcorn lung and all sorts, we're the guinea pigs.

I absolutely want to continue vaping but as someone trying to save as much money as possible for a serious life event at the end of year have, what other option do I have other than just going and skinning up a roll up....

Could the old juice have lost taste due to lying in a drawer for 6 months? I gave it a good shake...so frustrated. It seems to be an issue with the Aegis, the tank is spotless. The only issue is air bubbles covering the intake beside the cotton on the coil all the time. I have tried everything to solve it and nothing. It seems the tank is just terribly designed, like everything else I've encountered regarding vapes. Ive had 2 external chargers, the USB on aegis broke, 3 sets of batteries. The glass has smashed.

That must be the issue though, going through each different problem one by one and coming up short. Its an absolute piss take that it needs replacing after a year of use.

Try a slow Prime, fill the tank before you go to bed then in the morning start it on low power and increase slightly during the day leaving about an hour in-between each increase. Some coils take longer than others to bed in.

i have no idea where you are buying your kit from but them prices are way over the top.
5.5ml bubble £2.99 https://www.newvaping.com/products/...-bubble-glass-5ml?_pos=1&_sid=261b7feb6&_ss=r

Z1/2 coils £8.99 https://www.newvaping.com/products/geekvape-zeus-mesh-replacement-coil-5pcs?variant=31464643395674
free delivery over £20

worth bookmarking and checking out the other recommended suppliers on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
You aren't factoring in postage which brings it within a negligible amount of difference of the prices I've stated.

Try a slow Prime, fill the tank before you go to bed then in the morning start it on low power and increase slightly during the day leaving about an hour in-between each increase. Some coils take longer than others to bed in.
I'll try this tonight. I've got 2 new coils left out a £14 pack of 5. The 0.2 were only £10 but I thought these would work better. Didn't realise the price was different til I got home as had headphones in.

Fingers crossed.

I left these for 30 minutes and increased 2w every 5 minutes. They don't even appear to be fully soaked, the outer ring is still freshly white. I don't think I primed them right, I haven't been dripping directly in the top of the coil as it would be very messy trying to get the liquid to hit them but I'll try

Even so, it's been like 12 hours and i just took this picture, they obviously aren't going to fully soak another 12 hours later.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_191422.jpg
    IMG_20210926_191422.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
You can do this so don't give up. Stock coils are not the cheapest option for vaping but its a good place to start,

Before you install the coil put some liquid into each of the holes and coat the cotton on the top of the coil, then install coil fill tank and forget about it until the morning.

Back
Top Bottom