What's new

Zeus tank z0.25 Dual Coil - only 350 puffs

Before you install the coil put some liquid into each of the holes and coat the cotton on the top of the coil, then install coil fill tank and forget about it until the morning.
Alright bud I'll try that. I just ate a steak dinner and had a drag of the vape, now it tastes on the verge of being burnt lol madness.

Even if this works, what happens when a coil dies? I'm just meant to go without a smoke for 15 hours each time? It isn't realistic but I really really appreciate the advice man, so thanks.

Is it possible it is something to do with the Aegis? Are there any other suitable tanks you recommend with reliable coils at reasonable prices? Surely the tank wouldn't cost so much on its own? I imagine the engine is the expensive bit or am I wrong?

With experience you get to know when a coil is about to die so priming it over night should not be an issue, I started with aegis mods and tanks and the coils took longer to Prime correctly than other coils, the cotton can taste a bit funky to start but that goes away fairly fast. I no longer use stock coils and do rebuildables, rdas and rtas. It's a natural progression so get the stock coils working first and don't give up.

With experience you get to know when a coil is about to die so priming it over night should not be an issue, I started with aegis mods and tanks and the coils took longer to Prime correctly than other coils, the cotton can taste a bit funky to start but that goes away fairly fast. I no longer use stock coils and do rebuildables, rdas and rtas. It's a natural progression so get the stock coils working first and don't give up.
Also, should I be filling up to the brim to cover the hole at the top of the glass? Maybe I'm not filling it enough to fill the inside chamber and that's why the center isn't being soaked? Or is that not how it works at all

I primed the current coil and soaked the middle but it still tastes flavourless. Less burnt but no flavour. I mean it does have flavour but it's lacking the punch I remember this flavour having....

Surely it's not vapours tounge? I enjoyed a steak dinner and it tasted immaculate. I also switched flavours and it tasted like this right away.

Maybe the juice has lost its flavour because it's been sitting for 6+ months in a dark drawer in living room?? I gave it a good shake. Sorry for so many Qs

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_201339.jpg
    IMG_20210926_201339.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 39
Edited previous comment with a picture.

When looking at the coil from the top coat the cotton, then put juice onto the cotton on each of the side holes, when you fill the tank make sure there's enough to cover the side holes. It's unlikely to be vapers tounge and flavours tend to improve over longer periods of time. If you have burnt the coil then you will not be able to rescue it and will make the juice taste not right. Do not pierce the cotton but let it soak in overnight. Try this first and hopefully it will work.

When installing try to line the holes for the cotton with the tank

Thank you for your honesty.
I'll help but it's been eluded to before your tank has a capacity of 2ml.
Mesh vapourises juice at an alarming rate.
The bubbles you see are air rising as the juice youve vaped is replaced and is normal.
Because there is not much room in a 2ml capacity tank there is a limit to how quickly juice can be replaced as the mesh vapourises it.
There are two ways to tackle this.
Uncrew the top after each puff so the juice can flow back into the coil as its vapourised or make the capacity of the tank larger by installing a bubble glass.

Thank you for your honesty.
I'll help but it's been eluded to before your tank has a capacity of 2ml.
Mesh vapourises juice at an alarming rate.
The bubbles you see are air rising as the juice youve vaped is replaced and is normal.
Because there is not much room in a 2ml capacity tank there is a limit to how quickly juice can be replaced as the mesh vapourises it.
There are two ways to tackle this.
Uncrew the top after each puff so the juice can flow back into the coil as its vapourised or make the capacity of the tank larger by installing a bubble glass.
But the air bubbles could be causing the cotton to burn due to lack of juice being available with this description, correct? So as said before, the bubble tank could potentially solve the problem - if that is indeed the problem? I guess it can't hurt to try. I didn't really act my age by getting so angry in previous posts, it just stresses me out. All I want is a sustainable nicotine fix that hopefully won't kill me. Before I dropped the tank I was getting 2500 puffs but they were tasting dead for a long time before I figured out it was time to change regularly. Obviously the number of puffs currently isn't normal.

I'll try priming over night but I don't see an easy way to soak the cotton from the top without getting juice everywhere. Or is it ready to leave over night at the point it starts dripping?

I'm really going to struggle as I vape in the middle of the night when I wake up. I take 5 drags or so and go back to sleep. My habit do be bad

But the air bubbles could be causing the cotton to burn due to lack of juice being available with this description, correct? So as said before, the bubble tank could potentially solve the problem - if that is indeed the problem? I guess it can't hurt to try. I didn't really act my age by getting so angry in previous posts, it just stresses me out. All I want is a sustainable nicotine fix that hopefully won't kill me. Before I dropped the tank I was getting 2500 puffs but they were tasting dead for a long time before I figured out it was time to change regularly. Obviously the number of puffs currently isn't normal.

I'll try priming over night but I don't see an easy way to soak the cotton from the top without getting juice everywhere. Or is it ready to leave over night at the point it starts dripping?

I'm really going to struggle as I vape in the middle of the night when I wake up. I take 5 drags or so and go back to sleep. My habit do be bad
Take a puff.
Unscrew the tank.
Take another puff.
If that is helping it's a vaccum issue and a bubble glass will solve it.

Back
Top Bottom