What's new

What's are you mixing ?

I'm guessing you do it by weight then rather than volume

I use a syringe for the nic and guess the rest. I use mainly full bottles of concentrates, no PG and have a line on my coffee jars for 500ml. Simples.

I just spent the morning mixing a castle long clone, 70% vg from a recipe book i bought. Anyone have an idea how long to steep it.

I remember mixing custard in my student days, I was smoking over the hob and a length of ash fell off my fag into the custard ... not something I would try again.

One other thing I recall, after working on my car or bike engine nothing got the grime out from underneath my fingernails quite like making pastry. It gives an extra "crunch" to your steak and kidney pie too.

tobacco and custard sounds interesting but grime pastry i will give a miss.

I remember mixing custard in my student days, I was smoking over the hob and a length of ash fell off my fag into the custard ... not something I would try again.

One other thing I recall, after working on my car or bike engine nothing got the grime out from underneath my fingernails quite like making pastry. It gives an extra "crunch" to your steak and kidney pie too.
Right, that's it. No voodoo magic for you. :D

Attack of the Clones at the mo'. Cuttwood Boss Reserve , Sugar Bear, and a Mother's Milk type affair.....
Very sweet, proper coil killers!
Also got a few pre mixed concentrates from t-juice and mr.baker on the go......

I just spent the morning mixing a castle long clone, 70% vg from a recipe book i bought. Anyone have an idea how long to steep it.
Don't know the answer to your question but I'd like to hear more about this recipe book if you would be so kind.

Only started last mixing last week to give it a go, tried a clone of ruthless jungle fever, not very good but could vape it after a week, tried a V2 this morning, adjusted it to what I think I will like
4 % coconut TPA
6% mango TPA
10% pineapple TPA
Left out the sweetener this time and done it at 70/30 6mg, smells a lot better than my first effort so will see how it goes later in the week

I also tried a 50/50 mix for my nautilus of just 15% bubblegum, but for some reason this is rank, don't know what I've done to mess this up but it tastes of burnt toast haha

Back
Top Bottom