What's new

OH FFS NOT AGAIN!!!!

More than likely yes but those in the know *taps nose* know better

Yup.

If anything the mod should be praised for its build quality in not allowing the two loose batteries venting penetrate the mod thus having 4 batteries go up and not 2.

Calling Dr Spin...

Am I the only one here to be amazed and disappointed that he wasn't wearing his Snapback? :16::D:16:

Yup.

If anything the mod should be praised for its build quality in not allowing the two loose batteries venting penetrate the mod thus having 4 batteries go up and not 2.

Calling Dr Spin...

I've tried commenting on the story but for some very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry odd reason my comments aren't showing up. *scratches head*

I don't know what the build quality is like on the smok but they appear to be pretty robust.

@vincey....... I only know because of a previous thread in here, Worry not Old Chum, I'm still maintaining my staunch resistance to be "down with the kids!" :D

Get off my Lawn!!!:confused:

I've tried commenting on the story but for some very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry odd reason my comments aren't showing up. *scratches head*

I don't know what the build quality is like on the smok but they appear to be pretty robust.

I'd say that I'm surprised by that but I'm not.. There wasn't planes following the propaganda dropping planes with leaflets telling the truth... Gotta love the liberal entirely non biased media...

I would have to say it's pretty robust given that it survived an explosion completely intact and didn't allow him to have even worse burns.. Gotta be plus 1 for the mod...

I'm amazed you know what that is :lol1:

Lol, I had to google it.. Well done Rob.. 61 and cool.. If you had said hush puppies or loafers I would have been right there with you lol

What you and I know as a Cap Matey.;) Not a sensible Flat Cap........ Oh No!

Back
Top Bottom