What's new

Aspire cleito tank

vapemac

Veteran
Hey, so on a recommendation from a fellow vaper I went out today and bought myself a cleito. I have already had a stupid mishap with the damn thing. I went to take the tank apart because I wanted to see how it's put together for cleaning and to get a closer look at the Clapton coil. Anyhow, in removing the glass I forced too hard and cracked it. The o rings were stuck like glue! I have a replacement but where can I get a replacement for the replacement?

Also has anyone got any hints and tips for priming this sucker? Do I put a few drops on the slots? Any in the top? How long does it need to sit? Etc

Cheers

not sure about spare glass but usually the best place is from china and gearbest or fast tech.

couple of drops on each air hole then fill up and let it sit for 15 minutes. start on low wattage like 20-30watts and then turn up every couple of puffs until you get to your preferred wattage.

not sure about spare glass but usually the best place is from china and gearbest or fast tech.

couple of drops on each air hole then fill up and let it sit for 15 minutes. start on low wattage like 20-30watts and then turn up every couple of puffs until you get to your preferred wattage.
If I got the dimensions I take it any glass would fit providing the measurements are right?

nope. you have to get the named glass as even though they look the same they most prob are not.

just had a look on gearbest and fasttech and couldnt find any.

nope. you have to get the named glass as even though they look the same they most prob are not.

just had a look on gearbest and fasttech and couldnt find any.
They do. I have the spare glass in just now. But if it breaks that easily then I'm worried I'll crack this one too.

Oops sorry I replied to the wrong post. Sirlugg that was meant for you.

Back
Top Bottom