What's new

VF2016 24 hours to go

Miss Pepper

Legend
The time is fast approaching fir Vf2016 and im really looking forward to it!

For those going we are gona have a great time :D

For those unable to make it, sorry you can't but i'm sure you will be there in spirit, watching from afar whilst taking in the vibe of the photos and drunken ramblings of fellow apes.

I fall into the .. unable to make it camp :( but I'm looking forward to seeing the pics :) have a great time all :2thumbsup:

Pictures be damned. I think you should all wear go-pro mini-cameras and live stream it on the net for us poor buggers that can't make it :)

Well I am all packed now, tent, sleeping bag, airbed, a full case of vape gear, my Nikon camera......and most importantly.....BEER !!!
Even bought a cool bag to keep the beer nice and cold as it is forecast to be pretty warm in Shrewsbury this weekend.
For those who are going on Friday....don't pitch too close to my tent.....I snore VERY loudly !

Just starting to assemble my camping stuff in the living room.... Wondering what I've forgotten.... then someone mentioned beer... Doh! NOW ADDED TO THE PILE. (Cidre anyway)

Just starting to assemble my camping stuff in the living room.... Wondering what I've forgotten.... then someone mentioned beer... Doh! NOW ADDED TO THE PILE. (Cidre anyway)
If I had a pound for everyone who packed their tent.........but forgot the tent pegs......DOH !

Back
Top Bottom