What's new

Review Kayfun Mini V.3 (this is NOT begginner friendly)

The mini v3 is a pain in the ass. Main problem for me is getting the legs to stay under the screws which push the wire out when you tighten them.

Fuck this ethical rubbish about patience, fact is pre made coils are expensive and shit.

I've got it now, i can build on it, after a few trys, and Ive learnt if you make the legs short, its easier to clamp down

I tried for a lot of days to get the wicking right. Finally managed it but it`s not great for flavour so not worth the effort for me.

After a few trys, It's brilliant for me, great flavour, great tank its the perfect size, because its long it looks good on everything

took me nearly an hour to get a coil in mine that was the second attempt for the same reason every time i tightened the screws down the wire popped out though once i got the wire to stay put its a lovely tank and no leaks from it yet to so guess i got the wicking bang on to happy days :2thumbsup:

I thought it was fiddly however if you leave the legs on your coil long,like 30 or 40mm,back the screws out a bit,wind the end of the leg around the screw,repeat for other side.coil will now be 40mm too high,get a pliers and pull the wire down both sides.makes life easier

I thought it was fiddly however if you leave the legs on your coil long,like 30 or 40mm,back the screws out a bit,wind the end of the leg around the screw,repeat for other side.coil will now be 40mm too high,get a pliers and pull the wire down both sides.makes life easier
well I've just clamped mine down in less than a minute by having short legs, VERY short legs, but what ever works for you

took me nearly an hour to get a coil in mine that was the second attempt for the same reason every time i tightened the screws down the wire popped out though once i got the wire to stay put its a lovely tank and no leaks from it yet to so guess i got the wicking bang on to happy days :2thumbsup:
yeah if you have a short wire fuck alls going to pop out, what ive learnt from a day of trial and error anyway, I'm pretty impressed at how quick ive learnt to build on it properly, only thing now is how much wick I need, ive tried a lot, a small amount, and somewhere in the middle, but got to admit, this tank is fucking tasty, ive got @manabush chiracua sun I think its called, tastes phenominal, a lot better than on pre made coils

well I've just clamped mine down in less than a minute by having short legs, VERY short legs, but what ever works for you

Just tried your short leg technique. Worked pretty well less annoying than long legs for sure. I find turn the screws slow and gentle helps lock the wires in as well (probably obvious). Anyway I'm pleased with the result

1478031655605.jpg

Nice clean build there @krang. Just watch that little bit protruding doesn't short out against the chimney. My first KF Mini v3 was a shockingly loose build and as undoing the juice flow made the tank a bit wobbly, it would short...

Nice clean build there @krang. Just watch that little bit protruding doesn't short out against the chimney. My first KF Mini v3 was a shockingly loose build and as undoing the juice flow made the tank a bit wobbly, it would short...
Good spot. I've "goo'd it and screwed it " now so we'll see. Probably poke it back in when i wick it again.

Back
Top Bottom