What's new

Broadside clone on 3FVape

Hmm i thought the Broadside clone from 3fvapes comes in the black cardboard tubes? You'rs didn't?
When I said nice repro tube, just like the original - I meant the tube it came in.
I suppose I could've / should've been clearer there.

When I said nice repro tube, just like the original - I meant the tube it came in.
I suppose I could've / should've been clearer there.
Hmm ok.. so would you say you got the same clone as the guy in the video i posted earlier? In his package they forgot the pin... and you are missing the orings.. thats kinda strange xD

Hmm ok.. so would you say you got the same clone as the guy in the video i posted earlier? In his package they forgot the pin... and you are missing the orings.. thats kinda strange xD
The video link is broken and so I can't really comment.
The 3f pics of the product don't show any spares though.

The supplied oring is 10mm OD and 2mm thick. To adjust resistance, use that as a starting point.... Slightly bigger, smaller, thicker or thinner tweak it.

Last edited:
3Fvape DID change the supplier at one point, if you watch the video on 3Fvape it is a different one that does not come in the tube.

This is mentioned on a youtube review, and apparently the ones in the cardboard tube are of a higher quality, and it seems they have not gone back to those clones from what @allen has received.

I will be ordering myself one of these next payday, as an IPV8 arrived for me today to keep me entertained for a little while :)

3Fvape DID change the supplier at one point, if you watch the video on 3Fvape it is a different one that does not come in the tube.

This is mentioned on a youtube review, and apparently the ones in the cardboard tube are of a higher quality, and it seems they have not gone back to those clones from what @allen has received.

I will be ordering myself one of these next payday, as an IPV8 arrived for me today to keep me entertained for a little while :)
Ok thanks! So i guess in order to get the "better" clone that is packaged in the cardboard tube i have to order it from KHV or Vaping101.

https://knuckleheadvapes.com/collections/mechanical-mods/products/broadside-style-mod
http://vaping101.co.uk/products/broadside-mod-brass-styled

I'm not sure how this misunderstanding is continuing

Yes it did (that's did) come in a cardboard tube that is a reproduction of the packaging tube the original comes in.

So, just to to confirm.... It DID come in a black tube bearing logos, name etc. just as the original does.

Lol

I'm not sure how this misunderstanding is continuing

Yes it did (that's did) come in a cardboard tube that is a reproduction of the packaging tube the original comes in.

So, just to to confirm.... It DID come in a black tube bearing logos, name etc. just as the original does.

Lol
Yes! But it seems that your clone is no longer available at 3fvape, since they changed their supplier.

Yes! But it seems that your clone is no longer available at 3fvape, since they changed their supplier.
I ordered mine on 20th Feb. I believe that is after they apparently changed their supplier. (they had been out of stock for a while prior to me placing that order).
I liked it so much, I ordered another on 2nd March. I wait to see of that turns up with the black cardboard tube too.

I ordered mine on 20th Feb. I believe that is after they apparently changed their supplier. (they had been out of stock for a while prior to me placing that order).
I liked it so much, I ordered another on 2nd March. I wait to see of that turns up with the black cardboard tube too.
ok awesome! let me know how the 2nd one is!

Back
Top Bottom