What's new

Billet Box Rev4 Clone vs Authentic - A quick look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you should consider that most "high end" stuff nowadays is produced in china as well. No wonder clones are out before the original ones or close to their dates ;)

Even with an authentic on the way, I'm on a budget, not a chance am I paying £100+ for exo when the clones just a pissing good. Clones are good for cheap asses like myself :18:

No you got me wrong i am referring to slight problems ie wonky doors shit seals on the exo and the such your always going to get some problems with a clone with fit and finnish. I am not on about people's buget im referring to the cloners budget.

No you got me wrong i am referring to slight problems ie wonky doors shit seals on the exo and the such your always going to get some problems with a clone with fit and finnish. I am not on about people's buget im referring to the cloners budget.
My bad :18:

Just a heads up I'm going to put one of my clone dna40 up due to obtaining a original version I won't be needing 3 bb i will post up later when home from hospital probably be the poo and i will keep the blue.

Just a heads up I'm going to put one of my clone dna40 up due to obtaining a original version I won't be needing 3 bb i will post up later when home from hospital probably be the poo and i will keep the blue.
I'm in need of a exo if you have a spare one bud?

I'm more than happy for this thread to continue. However, I can't allow people to look for potential buyers here. It's a bit of a fine line, as there has been a lot of people helping out others, finding places to best source things etc.

The classifieds is the place for any buying/selling/trading. Please don't carry out any deals on POTV without it being through the classifieds.

Cheers...

This thread was originally comparing the sxk clone to the authentic BilletBox. It soon turned into a group buy thread, and from there to a general BB discussion thread. Nothing wrong with that, and I hope no one feels I'm stepping on any toes, but I thought it best to open a new BilletBox thread, where anything BB related can be discussed...

Feel free to jump in - The all things BilletBox thread
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/The-all-things-BilletBox-thread.136918/

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

This thread was originally comparing the sxk clone to the authentic BilletBox. It soon turned into a group buy thread, and from there to a general BB discussion thread. Nothing wrong with that, and I hope no one feels I'm stepping on any toes, but I thought it best to open a new BilletBox thread, where anything BB related can be discussed...

Feel free to jump in - The all things BilletBox thread
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/The-all-things-BilletBox-thread.136918/

[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
Ban them......ban them all

[emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom