What's new

Billet Box Rev4 Clone vs Authentic - A quick look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They move and they feel very cheap.

I also have the Black SXK and the doors fit absolutely perfectly, I believe the blue batch must have had bad doors as mine do have a fair bit of wobble in them.

I would definitely be interested in a group buy for some replacements.

Keep me posted [emoji1362]

I also have the Black SXK and the doors fit absolutely perfectly, I believe the blue batch must have had bad doors as mine do have a fair bit of wobble in them.

I would definitely be interested in a group buy for some replacements.

Keep me posted [emoji1362]

My doors on the blue are perfect but I'm still looking for nice ones

Just seen a post over on Vapingundergroud by Dre (the guy who's been doing group buys off of SKX for BB's) mentioning that they are releasing panels next week.

Just seen a post over on Vapingundergroud by Dre (the guy who's been doing group buys off of SKX for BB's) mentioning that they are releasing panels next week.
Like the original ones?, don't tell me there doing Chinese cheap shitty stabwood panels?

Cant complain about the black doors either.
I had original mods where the doors did not fit as good as my SXK ones :D

It would be great if someone would do some THIN nice acrylic panels. But it seems not to be that easy if you use anything thinner than 3mm and try to mill the space for buttons and battery

Don't forget guys that these are clones on a tight budget [emoji848]
Even with an authentic on the way, I'm on a budget, not a chance am I paying £100+ for exo when the clones just a pissing good. Clones are good for cheap asses like myself :18:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom