What's new

Storing My Nicotine

Why are people concerned about contamination? It's in a glass bottle, it's not going to leach out.
Has one vaper ever reported that their nic tastes of fish fingers? Does your ice cream taste of fish fingers ... or anything else stored in a flimsy cardboard box?

If anything, you are future proof as far as e juice goes

I have a feeling that before the end of the year, there are going to be a lot of people pretty fed up with 10ml bottles in my town. Fortunately, I have quite a few great recipes, a freezer full of nic' and lots and lots of 30/50ml bottles. :D

I here black market in the back of mind.. I wouldn't condone that[emoji6][emoji6]

I have a feeling that before the end of the year, there are going to be a lot of people pretty fed up with 10ml bottles in my town. Fortunately, I have quite a few great recipes, a freezer full of nic' and lots and lots of 30/50ml bottles. :D
This is a man who made a plan and executed it.

The colder you can store it the better, if you're going to buy large amounts then invest in some 100ml Amber glass bottles from Naturally Thinking - You can then seal the juice up into smaller bottles so air doesn't keep getting to it, and smaller bottles may be easier to tuck in a freezer or fridge...

I had two litres arrive yesterday (ordered before the 20th) but they came in clear plastic bottles. Is it okay to freeze it in those bottles and seeing as it is unopened or should I move it into amber glass?

I had two litres arrive yesterday (ordered before the 20th) but they came in clear plastic bottles. Is it okay to freeze it in those bottles and seeing as it is unopened or should I move it into amber glass?
It should be OK to freeze those bottles - However I'd suggest it's better to invest in a bunch of 100ml Amber Glass ones, that way you can freeze it in the small bottles and just use 100ml at a time - ensuring your other stock stays shop fresh for as long as possible...

Back
Top Bottom