What's new

How To Twisted Coil Tutorial

Ryan Barnes

Initiate
Hey guys,

I recently started a YouTube channel and did a video last night on how to build twisted coils, so I was just wondering if anyone would be able to check it out and tell me what you thought of it and what you think I could improve on.
Plus, if anyone wants to know how to actually make twisted coils, have a watch ;D

Thanks all,
Bellybutun

Welcome aboard Ryan, as I'm very new to vaping I found it very interesting and you made it look as if even I could do this, good job. BTW where you from, heard a bit of a Norn Iron twang in there.

Welcome aboard Ryan, as I'm very new to vaping I found it very interesting and you made it look as if even I could do this, good job. BTW where you from, heard a bit of a Norn Iron twang in there.
Ak thanks a lot :D I'm glad I helped. Yeah i'm from NI haha good guess

I also started to believe I also could do this. But I still can't. I'm going to keep on trying, Nice vodeo, thanks

It's even easier without the driller - all You need is a screwdriver and pliers :)

Thats all i make is twisted. Nicest one ive made is 2x kanthal round 2xkanthal flat 2x stainless with 2x flat ni80. Just about fit in me crius. (Forced into the holes.) Just hope can get em out again.

Back
Top Bottom