What's new

Best bang for your buck 200+ watt mods. (Preferably not an actual bang)

I saw a crown 3 on one and it looks like it just over hangs by a smidge.
Hi, I'm just curious about your alien, well I just looked at a video review and noticed something quite different to mine which mite explain why my 510 goes wonky. In the video the guy pushes the pin and it moves up and down independently of the white peak insulator (the peak insulator does not move with the pin it stays still) on mine it is like they are fused together, so I push the pin and the insulator moves with it?? Hmm.

Use a wismec rx300 and a smok xcube ultra, both decent, prefer the smok, both cost about 50 quid each

These put the Alien to shame, Yihi Chipset, batteries go on for longer, better build quality than an alien with none of the problems an alien has suffered as said Yihi chipset as well as the DNA chip by Evolv are the best 2 chip makers imo
http://www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk/shop/mods/variable-power/pioneer4you-ipv-8-230w-tc-box-mod/
Yes but they don't have coloured dashes on them making them pretty or got a name that make them sound good (Bloody Kids) I'm with you mate

Yes but they don't have coloured dashes on them making them pretty or got a name that make them sound good (Bloody Kids) I'm with you mate
Lol I'm looking at that rite now, just got a little caught up with my wonky 510 on alien.

Joyetech primo 2.0
Takes 25mm atties, fantastic chip, very well built with a very durable finish, great screen, excellent TC functionality and can be used as a power bank.

Back
Top Bottom