What's new

Best bang for your buck 200+ watt mods. (Preferably not an actual bang)

Looks pretty good. Apart from the sticker lol. I'd still be worried about that 510 popping out along with a snug RDA. Love the screen and the info.
Yeah, you have to go with what you feel. I've had mine a few weeks, dropped it multiple times, had it in constant use and it's absolutely pristine. Haven't got a single complaint about it, which is a first.

Fixed 510
It's an all new design of 510 which fixes the previous problems with Wismec and Joyetech 510s. If you check out the reviews you'll see they are all saying the same thing. Fixed it good and proper they did, it's a beaut.

It's an all new design of 510 which fixes the previous problems with Wismec and Joyetech 510s. If you check out the reviews you'll see they are all saying the same thing. Fixed it good and proper they did, it's a beaut.
I see

Mega pain getting hold of one of those quickly unless I wanna pay quite a bit extra I'd rather get it of ebay, is there any hate for a smoant battlestar? I like the look and the reviews praise it (unless I get a rattling one) the 510 looks solid. And the paint is baked ceramic. So that shouldn't go anywhere in a hurry.

And no timwis I don't only like it because it is called a battlestar lol

Mega pain getting hold of one of those quickly unless I wanna pay quite a bit extra I'd rather get it of ebay, is there any hate for a smoant battlestar? I like the look and the reviews praise it (unless I get a rattling one) the 510 looks solid. And the paint is baked ceramic. So that shouldn't go anywhere in a hurry.

And no timwis I don't only like it because it is called a battlestar lol
Battlestar is like the wismec but TC is better according to Vic in fact the reviews i've seen it's highly rated

Battlestar is like the wismec but TC is better according to Vic in fact the reviews i've seen it's highly rated
I've never ever tried tc, like the wismec how? The rx200? I actually like the look of the rx200 rx2/3 just put of by the wismec 510.

like the rx200 i think have a look at vaping with vic battlestar review on youtube

I agree with venomX Smok did it again when they built the Alien the build quality is excellent and it's surprisingly compact for a 220w mod very stylish looking the display screen is easy to read and settings are all there too not to mention how well it performs
Quality!

Reading through all the suggestions made - if it was my money I'd be going for either the IPV 8 or the eVic Primo 2.0.

I've heard great things about the Primo 2.0. I've not tried one yet but a mate has one and he swears by it. Hopefully he'll drop by soon so I can see for myself.

The IPV 8 is also very tempting. There's no denying it, YiHi boards are very good.

In my opinion both would be better mods than an Alien. I suspect you'd prefer the bigger screen of the Primo, though. As @Mr Numpty said, the 510 has been fixed on these and work very well. Oh, but it has a sticker on it :hmm: Um . . .

Alien it is then :D

Edit - that said, maybe they fixed it now but the Alien also used to have a 'sticker' on it . . . The paint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom