What's new

Best bang for your buck 200+ watt mods. (Preferably not an actual bang)

These put the Alien to shame, Yihi Chipset, batteries go on for longer, better build quality than an alien with none of the problems an alien has suffered as said Yihi chipset as well as the DNA chip by Evolv are the best 2 chip makers imo
http://www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk/shop/mods/variable-power/pioneer4you-ipv-8-230w-tc-box-mod/

After my experience with the I joy captain I'm very put off by mods with stickers on them, they always seem to be raised slightly on the edges (even with this according to djlsb labs) I'm not counting it out though.

Joyetech primo 2.0
Takes 25mm atties, fantastic chip, very well built with a very durable finish, great screen, excellent TC functionality and can be used as a power bank.
Hello Mr numpty :), I'll check it out. Aren't joyetech related to ijoy and wismec somehow? (Thought I read that somewhere, maybe not lol)

And their shoddy 510's :(
Meant to say, they've fixed the 510 on the Primo 2.0. It's a cracker. Sits a half a baw hair above the top so no atty rash. Some people don't like that but I'm really appreciating it. Yeah, all atties hit the rim of the 510 with a very satisfying clunk.

Meant to say, they've fixed the 510 on the Primo 2.0. It's a cracker. Sits a half a baw hair above the top so no atty rash. Some people don't like that but I'm really appreciating it. Yeah, all atties hit the rim of the 510 with a very satisfying clunk.

Looks pretty good. Apart from the sticker lol. I'd still be worried about that 510 popping out along with a snug RDA. Love the screen and the info.

Lol a massive crap point tried to make into a good point i've heard it all.

Back
Top Bottom