What's new

Popping my DIY cherry and confused.

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Hi all,

I've just found POTV this week, I've been vaping for a few years but have never bought anything online or even looked online as there were plenty of shops around me. Decided I'd been spending a bit too much recently and have spent the last few days trying to work out where and what was best to buy. I've just ordered 10 concentrate's and all the other stuff I'll need to pop my DIY cherry.

The ones I got were mainly dark arts and most are saying about 5% for a single concentrate or 2% if part of a recipe but a lot of other sites and recipes are saying about 20% flavour for a final recipe. What percentage of flavouring are you guys using on average?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum,Dark Arts are flavourart concentrates from what i understand,thier concentrates tend to be stronger than a lot of others so i would suggest that the 5% is more the area you want to be at...some the flavourart concentrates can be used as low as 2-3% tirimasu as an example.
For that brand ( i've not tried any darkarts yet) i would mix a few small 5/10ml samples one at 5% and one at 7% and see which direction you want to go from there.

hi and welcome to the planet

i dont mix so cant help there but bookmark this page as its got everything diy on post 6 with calculators and all that malarky POTV Vendors & Recommended E Li
hi and welcome to the planet

i dont mix so cant help there but bookmark this page as its got everything diy on post 6 with calculators and all that malarky POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks, looks like my to Google list just got bigger. I'll find a way of making this work related! Couldn't help but laugh when I noticed your name after I read that you don't mix!

Welcome to the forum,Dark Arts are flavourart concentrates from what i understand,thier concentrates tend to be stronger than a lot of others so i would suggest that the 5% is more the area you want to be at...some the flavourart concentrates can be used as low as 2-3% tirimasu as an example.
For that brand ( i've not tried any darkarts yet) i would mix a few small 5/10ml samples one at 5% and one at 7% and see which direction you want to go from there.
Thanks, I just got a bit confused when some were so high compared to others. I got my bottles off of Ibottles but got a kit after it that has a few 10ml bottles so I'll do that first.

Different concentrates work at different percentages, even within one company's flavours. Dark Arts (FlavourArt) are stronger than most but If you list the concentrates you have we may be better able to advise.

Hi @TheLiqidator and welcome to the forum. Sorry not into DIY yet myself so not going to be of any help but loads of apes on here that can and will.

Different concentrates work at different percentages, even within one company's flavours. Dark Arts (FlavourArt) are stronger than most but If you list the concentrates you have we may be better able to advise.

This is what I've ordeed so far,

Forest Fruits - Dark Arts
Berry Mix - Flavor Apprentice
Beetle Juice - Flavor West
Distilled Lime - Dark Arts
Lychee - Flavor Apprentice
Blue Ice - Flavor West
Champagne - Flavor Apprentice Cherry - Dark Arts
Cool Mint - Capella
Lemonade (Pink) - Flavor West Strawberries & Cream - Capella

Back
Top Bottom