What's new

Hands up if you get annoyed

Thank God for that, you Ave inadvertantly made my night, I thought I was gonna have to go googling. I'm gonna buy it and see what it's like. Thanks for the link
Very welcome. Keep in mind they don't have them in stock as yet and their estimate of when they will be available may be wildly optimistic. Order and forget is the only option at the moment.

Very welcome. Keep in mind they don't have them in stock as yet and their estimate of when they will be available may be wildly optimistic. Order and forget is the only option at the moment.
Cheers, yeh v impressed ft can sell something that ain't in stock. But that's fine. I'm just glad they don't make coils, cause you'd inhale one day and a month later feel the hit, ggot my strike 18 and itching to use it. The pico squeezes wattage is too high for my mtl preferences. It's a wonderful thing though this squonking lark

I am a non mech user... I just don't have the confidence to use a mech or hybrid

And I get annoyed at the lack of regulated (affordable) squonk mods available

How awesome would it be if wismec released an RX gen3 as a dual 18650 with a a squonk bottle!

Are there any regulated squonkers available for under £60?....

Other than KangerTech and the COV wraith?

I was in the same boat as you. I started with a steamcrave squonker. That got me hooked. Then a pal of mine bought me a pico squeeze to try out. Safe as a reg but coiled for mech wattage. That was it then...i started to gain the confidence to try full mech. Now all i have is 4 or 5 mech squonkers and one squeeze (did have 6 squeezes at one point!)

Ill never go back now. Mechs are lighter, smaller, more reliable. Once youve found an atty and a build you like its such easy vaping. Aslong as you check the ohmage for shorts prior to fitting atty to a mech...your fine! (And some other very basic safety checks like making sure contacts are tight and battery wraps not torn)

Try a squeeze...i bet your love it

Cheers, yeh v impressed ft can sell something that ain't in stock. But that's fine. I'm just glad they don't make coils, cause you'd inhale one day and a month later feel the hit, ggot my strike 18 and itching to use it. The pico squeezes wattage is too high for my mtl preferences. It's a wonderful thing though this squonking lark
The squeeze's wattage will depend on the coil's resistance. If you feel it's too high, you need to build a higher resistance coil.

The squeeze is what I use for mtl day in day out buddy. If you have the strike on it with a say 1-1.6 ohm coil. The pico will deliver wattage in the region of what you would use. The coil dictates the wattage delivered.
Check what you use on your regulated mod for your mtl tank. Probably 9-18w depending on what coil your using. Then look at the voltage and it will be somewhere between 4.2v and 3.7v, exactly what the squeeze will deliver.

Fastech have already had first delivery of the aleander reg squonker. I know this due to being mocked by a friend for my over cautious nature as he has already received his shipped email. I suspect mine will go out with the next batch.
Ft seem to be holding out on listing stock items until the pre orders have been met. I ordered two pulse bf' s. I ordered the second a week after the first as I had earned $20 of points. I have the first here but had no expectations of receiving the second anytime soon as ft have had it constantly listed as 7 days but I had the posted notice on Friday.

Guys, sorry I'm clueless about temp control, can I set it or is it built in? And why do you need temp control? Is it a safety feature? Can you over ride it? I just want a cheap vw squonker mod, this fits the bill but the temp control makes no sense, enlighten me please? I'm ignorant I'm afraid
OK, Temp control is built in to many mods these days - The mods can be run in Power mode or TC Mode depending on your mood - but for TC mode to work you will need a coil in one of the TC compatible materials - Namely SS316, Nickel 200, Titanium, or NiFe30. There are a lot of prebuilt SS316 coils available so they are a good choice as they can safely be used in both power and TC modes with no issues at all.

Temp control isn't for everyone, but I use it almost exclusively. Basically instead of setting the wattage level that the coil fires at you set a temperature for the coil to run at, the mod then controls the power output to maintain that temperature. If using store bought coil heads it should be pretty simple but if you build your own coils it's a little more involved as the coils need to be well made and the wicking needs to be not too tight and not too loose...

OK, Temp control is built in to many mods these days - The mods can be run in Power mode or TC Mode depending on your mood - but for TC mode to work you will need a coil in one of the TC compatible materials - Namely SS316, Nickel 200, Titanium, or NiFe30. There are a lot of prebuilt SS316 coils available so they are a good choice as they can safely be used in both power and TC modes with no issues at all.

Temp control isn't for everyone, but I use it almost exclusively. Basically instead of setting the wattage level that the coil fires at you set a temperature for the coil to run at, the mod then controls the power output to maintain that temperature. If using store bought coil heads it should be pretty simple but if you build your own coils it's a little more involved as the coils need to be well made and the wicking needs to be not too tight and not too loose...
Tubby engineer, thanks for the info. Yep I can see why TC is so useful, my home made beauties are consistent cause i always get a hot spot in the same part of the coil.I'll have to give a TC a bash when I get a happy squonker with the option of tc. Thanks so much

Fastech have already had first delivery of the aleander reg squonker. I know this due to being mocked by a friend for my over cautious nature as he has already received his shipped email. I suspect mine will go out with the next batch.
Ft seem to be holding out on listing stock items until the pre orders have been met. I ordered two pulse bf' s. I ordered the second a week after the first as I had earned $20 of points. I have the first here but had no expectations of receiving the second anytime soon as ft have had it constantly listed as 7 days but I had the posted notice on Friday.
Eyeball kid, they must know you my stuff takes 15 days to arrive and that's when they have it in stock!

The squeeze is what I use for mtl day in day out buddy. If you have the strike on it with a say 1-1.6 ohm coil. The pico will deliver wattage in the region of what you would use. The coil dictates the wattage delivered.
Check what you use on your regulated mod for your mtl tank. Probably 9-18w depending on what coil your using. Then look at the voltage and it will be somewhere between 4.2v and 3.7v, exactly what the squeeze will deliver.
Good stuff i never thought. I've been waiting on the ijoy, but now you've told me this it's time to put a coiled net between the post and see what flavours I can catch, thanks

Back
Top Bottom