What's new

Hands up if you get annoyed

Eyeball kid, they must know you my stuff takes 15 days to arrive and that's when they have it in stock!
I think it can be dependent on the uk postal system too. I've not had an order since spring that's taken over 8 day's with the uk epack method. A few have been under a week. The slowest part is obviously waiting for them to get stock and with new popular items they can get behind with the pre orders. I've no affiliation with them but they've been fantasy this year. Faster than the competition although 3f seems to be using the same postal methods too now.

The squeeze's wattage will depend on the coil's resistance. If you feel it's too high, you need to build a higher resistance coil.
Thanks fast Eddy, 1.6 coming up. I had a 1.1 ohm on me little Narda and though it was solid the heat and vape was more powerful the drying to hold back a tsunami. It was like going into a boxing ring and getting punched in the taste buds. Took my breath away whilst making me well dizzy. I thought it was trying to kill me. Cheers for iinfo

Good stuff i never thought. I've been waiting on the ijoy, but now you've told me this it's time to put a coiled net between the post and see what flavours I can catch, thanks
Just coil it the same as you would your favourite rta and it will amaze.

As we speak I have the strike on the squeeze. Coiled with a 1.2/2.5mm kanthal coil vaping a tobacco blend test liquid from one of my favourite juice makers and I'm a very happy chap.

I will good sir, I got excited when I saw ss wire was mainstream so I got .30. too thick, now I've got .25 stuff. So my ohms are more to my taste once more. Also been naughty and am enjoying cotton, I uses mesh for four years but cotton don't need oxidizing, ssshh, don't tell mesh disciples. And cotton wicks more consistently, but ssshh I hate writing blasphemous findings

As we speak I have the strike on the squeeze. Coiled with a 1.2/2.5mm kanthal coil vaping a tobacco blend test liquid from one of my favourite juice makers and I'm a very happy chap.
2.5 I'd eh? Mmmm, I used to 2 mil I'd with .20 kanthel 6 wraps and it was the sweet spot. I'll do a 5 wrap spaced coil on my .25 ss and go from there. But the old posties on the strike are dandily spaced apart, so I'll also try a four wrap 2.5 I'd. Now drill bits where are you? Cheers

2.5 I'd eh? Mmmm, I used to 2 mil I'd with .20 kanthel 6 wraps and it was the sweet spot. I'll do a 5 wrap spaced coil on my .25 ss and go from there. But the old posties on the strike are dandily spaced apart, so I'll also try a four wrap 2.5 I'd. Now drill bits where are you? Cheers
Any issues and just loosten the 510 pin as the coil post is on a movable swing arm.
I enjoy a little mesh on the nextiny but with squonking I would need a bottom tank as I'd be terrified of the dreaded mesh dry hit. I'm pretty sure radiohead wrote my iron lung about a mesh dry hit.

Ha
Any issues and just loosten the 510 pin as the coil post is on a movable swing arm.
I enjoy a little mesh on the nextiny but with squonking I would need a bottom tank as I'd be terrified of the dreaded mesh dry hit. I'm pretty sure radiohead wrote my iron lung about a mesh dry hit.
Well well well, I shoved together a cheeky 6 wrap spaced coil on a 2 mil drill bit, used the full width of post distance to fill it with the coil,shoved some cotton in, angled the coil so it was a whisker away and slightly above the 1 mil air hole and it is absolute bliss. Thanks guys for pointing out higher ohms less watts used. Yep out of the holy Trinity of hot spot, burnt flavour and dry hit, the dry hit is a vicious unforgiving meanie. This strike 18 suits me more than the Narda. Im sure it's cause I can work the air hole to my advantage. I've put my kf lite drip tip on it, and I tote, and say no, it can't be that good, and I keep toting waiting for it to disappoint, it's too good to be true, it's that place you always thought was possible in vaping but always just seemed out of reach. Soft draws great feedback from the rda, effortless luxuriosity. Gobsmacked, thanks once again​

Ha

Well well well, I shoved together a cheeky 6 wrap spaced coil on a 2 mil drill bit, used the full width of post distance to fill it with the coil,shoved some cotton in, angled the coil so it was a whisker away and slightly above the 1 mil air hole and it is absolute bliss. Thanks guys for pointing out higher ohms less watts used. Yep out of the holy Trinity of hot spot, burnt flavour and dry hit, the dry hit is a vicious unforgiving meanie. This strike 18 suits me more than the Narda. Im sure it's cause I can work the air hole to my advantage. I've put my kf lite drip tip on it, and I tote, and say no, it can't be that good, and I keep toting waiting for it to disappoint, it's too good to be true, it's that place you always thought was possible in vaping but always just seemed out of reach. Soft draws great feedback from the rda, effortless luxuriosity. Gobsmacked, thanks once again​
I thought the same when I got it. I'd lost all hope as I'd tried dozens previous to it. It is like everything coming together. The portability, liquid amount and ease of squonking with the familiar vape you found when you settled on your nautilus or Kayfun but a little better.
Mtl squonking has been seen as heresy by rta users so I've been shouting at a wall for a while. Good to see more people finding out just how good it is.
Nice one buddy.

I thought the same when I got it. I'd lost all hope as I'd tried dozens previous to it. It is like everything coming together. The portability, liquid amount and ease of squonking with the familiar vape you found when you settled on your nautilus or Kayfun but a little better.
Mtl squonking has been seen as heresy by rta users so I've been shouting at a wall for a while. Good to see more people finding out just how good it is.
Nice one buddy.
Yep your right there, but what am I gonna do, I've just ordered the rose tpd by Eden mods, I don't think anything can beat this weirdly named cheap but amazing rda. And I've got that next era clone you recommended coming soon. I've been vertical gennie building for four years and this strike rda says to me I was wasting my time. 6 sodding quid for mtl euphoria and a pico squeeze, speechless, dumbfounded, squonking hell!!

Back
Top Bottom