What's new

Hands up if you get annoyed

There's a rebel dna 167 (dual cell DNA 250 ) squonker floating about but it's a tad pricey and it's in a boxer style plastic case so couldn't comment on fit and finish.
I think we will get some good results from mods like the forthcoming fuchai when the decent 21700 batteries become more common.
I suspect DNA will eventually get in on the 21700 action. Would be nice to finally get a regulated squonker with a yihi chip.

Click the link.

Hi Numpty,

I am intrigued now.
Must have recently come out.

Can you send the link please, could not find it in your previous post.

I am interested as I like my Funky 160, but have recently started squanking, so would like to get hold of one.

Regards badboybez

Good find.... I have 20700 ijoy capo on ore order now though...
Guys, sorry I'm clueless about temp control, can I set it or is it built in? And why do you need temp control? Is it a safety feature? Can you over ride it? I just want a cheap vw squonker mod, this fits the bill but the temp control makes no sense, enlighten me please? I'm ignorant I'm afraid

Guys, sorry I'm clueless about temp control, can I set it or is it built in? And why do you need temp control? Is it a safety feature? Can you over ride it? I just want a cheap vw squonker mod, this fits the bill but the temp control makes no sense, enlighten me please? I'm ignorant I'm afraid
You don't have to utilise the temp control. It's just an option in addition to regular variable wattage mode.

You don't have to utilise the temp control. It's just an option in addition to regular variable wattage mode.
Thank God for that, you Ave inadvertantly made my night, I thought I was gonna have to go googling. I'm gonna buy it and see what it's like. Thanks for the link

Back
Top Bottom