What's new

Hands up if you get annoyed

Yep your right there, but what am I gonna do, I've just ordered the rose tpd by Eden mods, I don't think anything can beat this weirdly named cheap but amazing rda. And I've got that next era clone you recommended coming soon. I've been vertical gennie building for four years and this strike rda says to me I was wasting my time. 6 sodding quid for mtl euphoria and a pico squeeze, speechless, dumbfounded, squonking hell!!
I know mate. As I say I've recommending it for ages and people just can't believe it's true. (I've built up a little stock before they disappear)
The nextera offers something different and the rose is excellent but not strictly mtl. You can close it down fine bit the under coil airflow is a little large (a mesh straw to restrict helps). It is good for higher vg liquids in an airy mtl vape so it's an excellent addition. I do have to say that my two pre tpd size have been left in the cupboard for a while but I still rate it. I was using the kayfun mini v3 and gp heron 1.5 but this little cheap rda is as good of not better.

I know mate. As I say I've recommending it for ages and people just can't believe it's true. (I've built up a little stock before they disappear)
The nextera offers something different and the rose is excellent but not strictly mtl. You can close it down fine bit the under coil airflow is a little large (a mesh straw to restrict helps). It is good for higher vg liquids in an airy mtl vape so it's an excellent addition. I do have to say that my two pre tpd size have been left in the cupboard for a while but I still rate it. I was using the kayfun mini v3 and gp heron 1.5 but this little cheap rda is as good of not better.
Thanks for the heads up on the rose v3 and nextera, are you saying you roll a bit of mesh and shove it in the airhole to restrict air flow on the rose? Pls tell me, is it as airy as the kayfun mini v 3?

Thanks for the heads up on the rose v3 and nextera, are you saying you roll a bit of mesh and shove it in the airhole to restrict air flow on the rose? Pls tell me, is it as airy as the kayfun mini v 3?
More airy. The kayfun can be adjusted by the screw under the 510 (but I'm sure you know that). Yeah just role a small mesh tube to make the hole under the coil smaller. Creme de vape used to do a kayfun v5 airflow hole restrictor set which would fit the rose. May be worth a look.

Just remembered I've got a Kayfun lite too. Found it in one of the vape boxes I've just unpacked. It is an awesome vape. Chucked some chich in it today.

Thanks for all the info eyeball, I'll creme de vape the rose into a restricted draw. What frightens me is, and this is due to sub ohmings needs or leaning towards clouds, If a great atty maker like Eden think an airy draw and kayfun mini v 3 think their perception of a tight draw offers as much suck restriction as an industrial Hoover picking up one grain of sand I am wondering what measures modern atty makers choose to determine their definition of a tight draw. It's not clear anymore, shame
Just remembered I've got a Kayfun lite too. Found it in one of the vape boxes I've just unpacked. It is an awesome vape. Chucked some chich in it today.

Thanks for all the info eyeball, I'll creme de vape the rose into a restricted draw. What frightens me is, and this is due to sub ohmings needs or leaning towards clouds, If a great atty maker like Eden think an airy draw and kayfun mini v 3 think their perception of a tight draw offers as much suck restriction as an industrial Hoover picking up one grain of sand I am wondering what measures modern atty makers choose to determine their definition of a tight draw. It's not clear anymore, shame
Yeah you missed the great wtf debate when the rose v3 and kayfun 5 arrived.
Two bastions of mtl where appeasing the dtl crowd and pleasing neither.
I'm happy to try all methods of vaping but mtl is still my main style of vaping. I'm hoping and the indications are good that sv have learned their lesson and returned to pure mtl with the prime and produced a new 5 with big airflow.
Again the heron and calix are favourite rta' s of mine and they have stuck to a small airflow hole under the coil as a constant until recently and both have sadly suffered due to this and both are aware of the mistake.
What used to be dtl airflow when I first tried it is now considered restricted dtl. This does have a place in thicker juices with squonking. I'm a fan of dripworx tobacco liquids which are max vg so need bellow ohm coils and more airflow to bring out the flavour.
I do play with the big boys like the Kennedy on the DNA 200 when testing high vg juices but it's more of a "for a change" situation.
The long and short is this is the way most of vaping is going. 100w plus, huge airflow and thick sweet liquid. We are going to have to rely on small independent makers to keep mtl alive.

Back
Top Bottom