What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Big delivery day yesterday!! :bliss:

20180419_124643.jpg

Amazing selection of juices to try from @patelbadboy - Cheers again mate

China delivery from fasttech of a Wimsex Luxotic and the Hcigar vt inbox

Last but by no means least - Some lovely gold 20700 vapcell`s from @Ben fogstar - Cheers skip

Today I got a Nautilus Mini with the hollowed sleeve for my lovely little Cuboid Mini. I've got some really nice £1 peach juice and I'm feeling summery. [emoji41]
IMG_20180419_134615.jpeg

Thought I'd better nab some more of these, before they're consigned to vape history...I've only tried the Mess so far..but if the other 5 flavours are anything like that one..then I guess i'm very sorted for E....er....juices! :D

Also....dunno where else to stick this, cos the postman didn't give this to me, as I already had it! But for the few of you that know of my love for music and vinyl record collecting..i have loads of vintage & modern LP & singles cases stashed away in my wee hoose....I've found me perfect Vape carry case....one 1970's, patterned brown vintage 7" singles record carry case. Carries the lot..plenty of height for those taller tanks & mod set ups, juices, spare batteries, usb cable..and my Xtar battery charger fits perfectly as a makeshift divider...wot a cowinkydinks! :D

View attachment 158119

View attachment 158122

View attachment 158121
Man, I remember these cases, and the longer, thinner ones for cassettes.

Back
Top Bottom