What's new

ATTENTION: Reviewers, Vendors, Members, Pretenders

Animated_roflcopter__by_Rydian.gif

I wish I'd offered up the other one which said 'Stud Muffin' now >:/

Vern does some reviews,
http://www.youtube.com/user/vernsvapes
I'll do more as I get more established, and as more items trickle through the post.
I'm not a vendor, mkay:-)
Mainly focusing on design aspects of the items..whats a good idea, whats a bad idea, whats a new idea...how will this affect the useability, longevity and so on.

I'm not into clouds of vapour, as that is too easily faked. I'll give an opinion about the device/eliquid, based on how easy it is to use, service, look after, re-use, rewick and the cost comparison to other devices as capable.

Last edited:
To be fair, my zmax review has had over 1100 views.

900 of them were probably me checking how many views i had, but still.....

I do reviews also, my channel should have a little button down in my signature, can't see on tapatalk lol,

All my reviews are are my honest opinions, if its shite I'll say it is, and if its epic you will know by the expression on my face lol

97 sub's last time I checked, and if it was not for this forum being the way it is I would probably not have started :-)

I get asked for free stuff all the time, as do many others. At least if they asked for a discount I might consider NOT telling them to go forth and multiply. I only send stuff out free to regular customers or those that I deem worthy :P

If you claim to be a reviewer then you likely have a monetary interest (google adsense, advertising space on blog etc.) so you can bloody well pay for items to review as an investment! IF someone decides to send you something out gratis, consider it a bonus and if you want even more credit from the community. GIVE IT AWAY as a competition prize once you've reviewed it

Rant about self entitled git "reviewers" over.

Last edited:
I get asked for free stuff all the time, as do many others. At least if they asked for a discount I might consider NOT telling them to go forth and multiply. I only send stuff out free to regular customers or those that I deem worthy :P

If you claim to be a reviewer then you likely have a monetary interest (google adsense, advertising space on blog etc.) so you can bloody well pay for items to review as an investment! IF someone decides to send you something out gratis, consider it a bonus and if you want even more credit from the community. GIVE IT AWAY as a competition prize once you've reviewed it

Rant about self entitled git "reviewers" over.

I applaud your sentiments sir, status as a reviewer should be earned, not claimed otherwise it's just some numpty blagging free / cheap gear in return for a half baked job.

:rant:

I've done a couple, but then our lass found them and googled what I was reviewing. hell I had 3 days piece and quite after that lol.

Back
Top Bottom