What's new

Bunkr Apple strudel ..not just a drip or squonk.

AJT

Veteran
9159859E-D0C7-4429-9B3A-B2738E6256E6.jpeg
So I purchased Bunkr apple strudel on a complete whim really seeing the nice discount at the time.
I was a little sceptical as it is recommended for dripping and squonking on the sales page but really fancied the flavour and I know and trust manabush to do decent stuff..
So I decided to add some 7.2mg 100% pg nicotine and in went 10ml and I guess it brings it to roughly a 12mg 60/40 liquid not sure just guessing...Vaping using my favourite innokin zenith tanks and a 1.6ohm coil at 11 watts.I did try it with the 0.5 plexus coil at higher wattage as well but much preferred the 1.6ohm.
I was so disappointed on the first vape as I only seemed to taste cinnamon and a super slight pastry and apple I tried it again a little later with the same results so put it down for a day or two chalking it up to another waste of a purchase..But upon trying again a few days later I was blown away by how nice it tasted..the cinnamon was still there but slight and a lovely apple and pastry flavour with a nice sweetness to it with maybe a hint of sultana but not sure but it’s turned into a very lovely well rounded vape experience..it is so bloody good with my Kenyan coffee it’s unreal I don’t vape it all day just a little in the mornings and afternoons with coffee making it a sort of little look forward too event but I really really like it and I have been so disappointed in the past with many a desert or fruit liquid but I love Bunkr apple strudel and I seem to love it more each time I vape it..
I have noticed how it gets so much better and flavoursome over time so I purchased another 50ml added the nic and now that’s steeping properly so it will be even more superb and lovely...
So the morale of my story is that Bunkr apple strudel makes a dam fine MTL vape.

View attachment 179281 So I purchased Bunkr apple strudel on a complete whim really seeing the nice discount at the time.
I was a little sceptical as it is recommended for dripping and squonking on the sales page but really fancied the flavour and I know and trust manabush to do decent stuff..
So I decided to add some 7.2mg 100% pg nicotine and in went 10ml and I guess it brings it to roughly a 12mg 60/40 liquid not sure just guessing...Vaping using my favourite innokin zenith tanks and a 1.6ohm coil at 11 watts.I did try it with the 0.5 plexus coil at higher wattage as well but much preferred the 1.6ohm.
I was so disappointed on the first vape as I only seemed to taste cinnamon and a super slight pastry and apple I tried it again a little later with the same results so put it down for a day or two chalking it up to another waste of a purchase..But upon trying again a few days later I was blown away by how nice it tasted..the cinnamon was still there but slight and a lovely apple and pastry flavour with a nice sweetness to it with maybe a hint of sultana but not sure but it’s turned into a very lovely well rounded vape experience..it is so bloody good with my Kenyan coffee it’s unreal I don’t vape it all day just a little in the mornings and afternoons with coffee making it a sort of little look forward too event but I really really like it and I have been so disappointed in the past with many a desert or fruit liquid but I love Bunkr apple strudel and I seem to love it more each time I vape it..
I have noticed how it gets so much better and flavoursome over time so I purchased another 50ml added the nic and now that’s steeping properly so it will be even more superb and lovely...
So the morale of my story is that Bunkr apple strudel makes a dam fine MTL vape.

That's good to know. I will be doing the same with Bunkr Toffee Creme soon.

Darkstar's Strudelmeister is pretty good too, sounds exactly the same recipe.

Bunkr apple strudel is a firm favourite of mine, I've even got the T-shirt :D If you like rhubarb then you must try the rhubarb tarte, it's glorious (don't use it in a plastic tank though!) I got my order in on Monday from the sales, thought I had ordered rhubarb tarte and it wasn't there? Checked my order history and had forgotten to put it in the cart, what a div I am!

Darkstar's Strudelmeister is pretty good too, sounds exactly the same recipe.
It's really not bud.
It has that definitive manabush magic running through it.
I definitely will agree that you need some heavy duty cleaning products to get both Apple strudel and rhubard tart out of the very soul of your atty after use.

I've got a limited edition hoodie :D, only 3 were ever made...

I'll start bidding at 10L of Rhubarb Tarte.
Nobody touches my bunkr but me.
I'm currently having another love affair with the toffee creme. It's like a super strength pow wow.
I spilt half a bottle of Apple strudel over the carpet in the old house. (Blocked nib)
Never did shift the smell.
It's a tradition I've kept going too having lost about six mls of pow wow over my coral yesterday through nib expulsion. Martyn says I have sausage fingers. He's about right.

What l like with Bunkr apple strudel is its totally consistent every time I vape it..
Always terrific stuff.

Bunkr apple strudel is a firm favourite of mine, I've even got the T-shirt :D If you like rhubarb then you must try the rhubarb tarte, it's glorious (don't use it in a plastic tank though!) I got my order in on Monday from the sales, thought I had ordered rhubarb tarte and it wasn't there? Checked my order history and had forgotten to put it in the cart, what a div I am!
Yes I ordered the apple strudel tried it and a few days later quickly ordered another before the offer ended..I was lucky...saying that it’s definitely one worth forking out for..

Back
Top Bottom