What's new

smok

lene

Postman
I was thinking of getting a smok. my husband has one. I want a mod that delivers good flavour. was wondering why do some people not like smok?

Because they have dreadful quality control and I could buy 4 of the same smok device and only 1 would last what I deem to be a reasonable amount of time for the money they cost and because of that they is better out there for the same money

I was thinking of getting a smok. my husband has one. I want a mod that delivers good flavour. was wondering why do some people not like smok?

People dont like them because they have quality issues, the coils which are expensive can be hit and miss. So one could last you a few hours and another might last you a week (and thats lucky). smoks are good for beginners but a mod has nothing to do with flavour all the mod does is heat the coils which vaporise the juice.

When I started smoking as a kid everybody smoked regal kingsize until certain people like myself realised there were better ones.

I've noticed my husbands smok self vapes. hes not a heavy vaper. I did get a smok coil lasted half a day. just thought it was me.

I've noticed my husbands smok self vapes. hes not a heavy vaper. I did get a smok coil lasted half a day. just thought it was me.

no thats pretty common.

The problem is because the smok company just keeps bringing out new devices so they aren't really bothered about quality. I started with a smok alien just over a year ago I think they have release 5 or 6 new devices since then it could be more.

If you are looking for a new dvice, don't want to keep buying coils every two seconds that might not work then look at aspire or jac vapour but stay away from smok.

what I meant was that his juice disappears over night. without him vaping it. so that's why I said it self vapes.

Back
Top Bottom