What's new

Fasttech postal issues - May/June 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I ordered on the 29th May and after various tracking updates the last one leaves me confused..........

2019-06-09 11:23
Return to proper casting

Anyone know what that means? :D
It's been returned to FT but keep an eye on it, I've had a couple say that then change the next day

I ordered on the 29th May and after various tracking updates the last one leaves me confused..........

2019-06-09 11:23
Return to proper casting

Anyone know what that means? :D
Your blow up doll is on it's way back to the casting company cos a wee Chinese man shagged it to death [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Seems they sent mine to the pub down the road from them so it's no wonder it was returned.

Fasttech.JPG

Mine has been re despatched with a different tracking number.

Maybe customs have a load of new and keen employees, they'll soon learn [emoji849]

Mine arrived this morning after having been delayed a week due to “re-stocking”. Clearly there is a bit of a hit and miss lottery at play here.

my x217 via e packet arrived today and another order coming by donkey upto 30 days so no idea when that will arrive. so some are moving i the right direction.
doesnt help you lot much though that have had stuff sent back :(

my x217 via e packet arrived today and another order coming by donkey upto 30 days so no idea when that will arrive. so some are moving i the right direction.
doesnt help you lot much though that have had stuff sent back :(

It's at least good to know that some stuff is getting through

It's at least good to know that some stuff is getting through

Yeah, it seems to be, very slowly. I had 4 on a flight to the UK last night & my Hotecig order arrived at Heathrow this morning earlier after being stuck

Oh, if you don't all hate FT there's a 10% off code for Sunday, DAD, use at you peril

Back
Top Bottom