What's new

Vaping Bogan

He did something Facebook with a voopoo smashing it up going mental. Was awhile ago during the boycott voopoo status was around .... its lasted for 10 mins and everyone carried on as normal anyway

Him and his mates in the shop in SA have done vaping no favours in Australia with the image they project. Some may find him funny and amusing but when you have the men in suits watching and taking note do you really think they will see the way they carry on as positive!? Here are some pictures taken from their website for ejuice flavours they sell. A good image? They are depicted as drugs for crying out loud.
sWXZGch_1024x1024_3e8a4f72-7ce9-4d37-9ed7-3b1b957e2a95_large.jpg

vapoureyes_heisenberg_grande.jpg

Menthol_crystals_grande.jpg

No, the Bogan and his mates are doing damage to the image of vaping here and is it any wonder there are bans and heavy restrictions that have been put in place in their own State SA. Do they honestly think depicting ejujce like crack and ice and speed and having images of themselves giving the two birds are showing a positive image!? Get real, they have done irreparable damage here. If I knew little about vaping then was shown those images on their site, shown the videos of FCFCFFFFCCC fingers up, would I see that as a positive image? Not in a million years. In every way here they are vapings worst possible image.

@Tazz wow thats pretty darn bad! Its bad enough for even getting vape related stuff in Australia without people doing shit like that. I guess you lot boycott him over there because of this damaging image he bringing to the industry over there

Him and his mates in the shop in SA have done vaping no favours in Australia with the image they project. Some may find him funny and amusing but when you have the men in suits watching and taking note do you really think they will see the way they carry on as positive!? Here are some pictures taken from their website for ejuice flavours they sell. A good image? They are depicted as drugs for crying out loud.
View attachment 193849
View attachment 193850
View attachment 193851
No, the Bogan and his mates are doing damage to the image of vaping here and is it any wonder there are bans and heavy restrictions that have been put in place in their own State SA. Do they honestly think depicting ejujce like crack and ice and speed and having images of themselves giving the two birds are showing a positive image!? Get real, they have done irreparable damage here. If I knew little about vaping then was shown those images on their site, shown the videos of FCFCFFFFCCC fingers up, would I see that as a positive image? Not in a million years. In every way here they are vapings worst possible image.

Oh I wasn’t aware of this

Thank you @Tazz :2thumbsup:

Actually, while taking pictures out of context can make it look bad, it's actually not like that. In a list of dozens of pages of flavourings and concentrates, all of which have pictures, it's just not an issue unless you want to make it one.

Nope this is being blown up out of all proportion in my opinion, the images are innocent enough in context.

Menthol crystals look like that. They do.

Is the white one in the spoon perhaps sweetener?

And as for Heisenberg, the clue is somewhat in the name for that one anyway.

And to blame Sam for these images, in amongst 1000 other flavourings, is going a bit too far, it's no wonder he flips the bird!

I mean, it looks like heroin!! It looks like pills!! Think of the children!!
Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-42-54.jpg
Screenshot_2019-06-14-16-44-34.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom