What's new

New York bans flavours

Depends on the point of the timeline your looking at.
As we predicted just such a "health issue" a few year's back it was definitely a theory, now it's a reality.
When you've complete control of the media and a "fake news" catch phrase you can make anyone believe anything.

The only point in time it's worth looking at is now imo.

There's very little to learn or to gain by looking back at what was or wasn't said or done in this instance, saying "we told you so" won't change it.

Outside the scope of whether it's theory or reality there may be a case of looking back, if there's anything to find that might help now or in the future.

I can see each state banning flavours one after the other

Juul will just switch to tobacco a menthol pods and flourish

The small companies will go under this will knock onto us then mods will be effected YouTube Facebook will toughen there stance so no more reviews or posts on Facebook

Google will start to squeeze rankings so companies will get a very small presence on search engines

Trump won’t need to do sod all he’s just expressed his concern

The black market will explode with more dodgy stuff being vaped and made in dirty drug dens

““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.””

I see no difference in the above said by the enemy of USA at the time

I can see each state banning flavours one after the other

Juul will just switch to tobacco a menthol pods and flourish

The small companies will go under this will knock onto us then mods will be effected YouTube Facebook will toughen there stance so no more reviews or posts on Facebook

Google will start to squeeze rankings so companies will get a very small presence on search engines

Trump won’t need to do sod all he’s just expressed his concern

The black market will explode with more dodgy stuff being vaped and made in dirty drug dens

““If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.””

I agree with everything you're saying Stu, apart from the fact I genuinely don't think it'll translate to the UK.
I think we're too pro Vaping with realistic, reliable studies to back it. Sure if you do business stateside it may have a knock on effect in the long term, but over here I firmly belive we are mostly OK.

I agree with everything you're saying Stu, apart from the fact I genuinely don't think it'll translate to the UK.
I think we're too pro Vaping with realistic, reliable studies to back it. Sure if you do business stateside it may have a knock on effect in the long term, but over here I firmly belive we are mostly OK.

I do business state side ......moo :17:

But ok not hitting us well

Elements juice is a huge American juice maker like many others

Billet boxes, squid, evole all based in America as are so many others

Granted I understand that the USA is sod all to do with us but with 20million Vaper’s and thousands of companies to go in the next few months, as it won’t be worth making stuff

Jull have made a perfect business model join the enemy then work with them to destroy the opposition

I think it will have a huge knock on name me 4 huge UK vape companies that match the USA in terms of export off the top of your head

But ok we have China but with the USA out of the picture that’s one hell of a drop in exports even if you funnel it through the uk and with us falling on our arse on brexit I don’t think we will be able to stick a stamp on parcel let aloan post one

The future looks dim I’ve had 2 orders cancelled as the customers won’t be able to get juice and he said “I’m really sorry but what’s the point I may as well start smoking again”

MSM's ability to twist things summed up here.....

0 media lies.jpg

I’m ranting I know I’m sorry

For me as a maker I’ve just watched my future orders go down the toilet I was offered orders and work and reviews and a foothold this has just been swiped

The uk market at the moment is utter shit nothing is selling here if your small like me churning mods out for review for free is like pissing on the bonfire you only have so much wee and American reviewers have so much more of a following

Granted I understand that the USA is sod all to do with us but with 20million Vaper’s and thousands of companies to go in the next few months, as it won’t be worth making stuff

Jull have made a perfect business model join the enemy then work with them to destroy the opposition

I think it will have a huge knock on name me 4 huge UK vape companies that match the USA in terms of export off the top of your head

But ok we have China but with the USA out of the picture that’s one hell of a drop in exports even if you funnel it through the uk and with us falling on our arse on brexit I don’t think we will be able to stick a stamp on parcel let aloan post one

The future looks dim I’ve had 2 orders cancelled as the customers won’t be able to get juice and he said “I’m really sorry but what’s the point I may as well start smoking again”

Could be a good thing for you though......American competition wiped out, folks buying British mods n stuff......keep your glass half full.
Fk em...... "walk on part in the war" :)

Tbh Stu my viewpoint was possibly from a selfish perspective, but it still stands really. It won't effect me, China won't stop producing any time soon and everything I could ever want, or need, will still be readily available.

Elelments now do concentrates as do Loaded et Al - they legitimately can't ban a flavouring. Make it re brand? Sure. So if folk over here aren't satisfied with the plethora of juice they can get from our more capable (in my opinion) juice manufacturers then buy the flavouring and mix your own. Not buying a mod because they can't get the juice is a weak excuse to not buy a mod.

Then there's Kennedy, Squid, Billet box etc heading up the hardware manufacturers that will cease? Re locate. Or close, whichever. Again there's always China (who produce equally capable devices at a fraction of the cost)

There are always options. Always. And as for Brexit putting us on our arse? (I've intentionally avoided that thread), well, no. If a first world, ancient country can't become more self sufficient and think for itself in 2019 then we may aswell nuke ourselves and give it up as a bad job, belive the hype and sack it all off.

In short, any company can survive, and thrive, if it adapts. Just depends on the flexibility of the proprietor.

[emoji106]

Tbh Stu my viewpoint was possibly from a selfish perspective, but it still stands really. It won't effect me, China won't stop producing any time soon and everything I could ever want, or need, will still be readily available.

Elelments now do concentrates as do Loaded et Al - they legitimately can't ban a flavouring. Make it re brand? Sure. So if folk over here aren't satisfied with the plethora of juice they can get from our more capable (in my opinion) juice manufacturers then buy the flavouring and mix your own. Not buying a mod because they can't get the juice is a weak excuse to not buy a mod.

Then there's Kennedy, Squid, Billet box etc heading up the hardware manufacturers that will cease? Re locate. Or close, whichever. Again there's always China (who produce equally capable devices at a fraction of the cost.

There are always options. Always. And as for Brexit putting us on our arse? (I've intentionally avoided that thread), well, no. If a first world, ancient country can't become more self sufficient and think for itself in 2019 then we may aswell nuke ourselves and give it up as a bad job, belive the hype and sack it all off.

In short, any company can survive, and thrive, if it adapts. Just depends on the flexibility of the proprietor.

[emoji106]

I agree and disagree but I agree with you as you slightly bigger than me

Lots of love from your small sausage now buy some stuff tightwads :10::10::10::10::10:

Back
Top Bottom