What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

@Deaf Vaper

72096813_1171931516327169_8602524957915742208_n.jpg

What happens at the main stage then? And why is it advisable to avoid it? Plus where is the POTV area? I can't see it on the floor map.
Lots of freebie hunting fuck wits dropping the nut on each other for a £2 freebie.
Hold onto your shit too - much thievery goes on there.
I'll wait for VF i think.

What happens at the main stage then? And why is it advisable to avoid it? Plus where is the POTV area? I can't see it on the floor map.
Think mosh pit, drummer throws his sticks into the crowd & the resulting ruck makes the Rugby world cup look like tiddlywinks. And this is generally for 10ml bottles of unknown juice. Occasionally a decent vendor will decide that it'd be a good idea to lob atties into this mayhem :D
Last years expo in Manchester ran to the above but I found being on the fringes (laughing at the idiots scrambling around on their knees) was quite beneficial especially when I'd caught the eye of the american lass whipping up the crowd ;)

Lots of freebie hunting fuck wits dropping the nut on each other for a £2 freebie.
Hold onto your shit too - much thievery goes on there.
I'll wait for VF i think.
Nearly as bad queuing for the £5 burgers & pulled pork at VF :D

Nearly as bad queuing for the £5 burgers & pulled pork at VF :D
Yeah, differences being that
A) that's worth fighting for
B) I'd have 100% dropped the nut on anyone pushing infront of me when I'm hungry [emoji16]

Yeah, differences being that
A) that's worth fighting for
B) I'd have 100% dropped the nut on anyone pushing infront of me when I'm hungry [emoji16]

A) questionable
B) sat nav couldn't detour round you. I starved to death.

any of you lot going to the vaper expo in london olympia next year ?
Not me. Like Chris and many others, I'm holding out for VF 2020. Major sulks if it isn't on again.

This is my first expo, and I'm only going for the social side.

Back
Top Bottom