What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

HOW ******** MUCH??!! £8?! Feck that, an I bet it's that continental crap as well.

Is there a pub nearby instead?

Inside the NEC is a Wetherspoons which, while not cheap, is better priced than the beer inside the Expo and is where most people will be drinking. Plus they do sell proper beer although choice is not great.

Inside the NEC is a Wetherspoons which, while not cheap, is better priced than the beer inside the Expo and is where most people will be drinking. Plus they do sell proper beer although choice is not great.

Weatherspoons it is then.

Is there a floor plan of the building? I've been to one of the NEC buildings before, a long time ago..but that was for a concert...i haven't the foggiest idea where this expo is being held. I gather in one of the other buildings on the same weekend..there's a Sexpo event on, for Lesbians and transgender folks.

Knowing my haphazard luck...i'll probably end up in there instead..unintentionally! :D

Last edited:

Is their a floor plan of the building? I been to one of the NEC buildings before, a long time ago..but that was for a concert...i haven't the foggiest idea where this expo is being held. I gather in one of the other buildingson the same weekend..there's a Sepo event on, for Lesbians and trangender folks.

Knowing my hapharzard luck...i'll probably end up in there instead..unintentionally! :D

It will be signposted pretty clearly [emoji23]

Is there a floor plan of the building? I've been to one of the NEC buildings before, a long time ago..but that was for a concert...i haven't the foggiest idea where this expo is being held. I gather in one of the other buildings on the same weekend..there's a Sexpo event on, for Lesbians and transgender folks.

Knowing my haphazard luck...i'll probably end up in there instead..unintentionally! :D
Sexpo event? Maybe I need to rethink my wardrobe for the weekend [emoji16]

If anyone's still looking for a ticket, I've got one spare.

PM me and I'll send you a code.

I’m driving up from Hampshire so will likely make an early start of it and get my rear up there. Ideally I’d like to get parking sorted on the earlier side of the day so will be making sure I’m there a little bit before doors opening.

Back
Top Bottom