What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

about 5.11/10. Ish. Just guessing. It will be good to meet another Dunc. :D

Aye..there ain't many of us....well..not in Wales anyway! Perraps the ominous tale of the Scottish Play...puts parents off! :D

Well...we'll have a height difference at least.....i'm 6 foot 5!

HOW ******** MUCH??!! £8? I bet it's the continental crap as well...feck that,,,i'll bring my own! Or find a pub!

I’ve no idea tbh bud [emoji23] but things are not cheap at the nec from past experience
I’ll bring my own lunch and a few soft drinks with me

I’ve no idea tbh bud [emoji23] but things are not cheap at the nec from past experience
I’ll bring my own lunch and a few soft drinks with me

That's the one limiting factor i'll have..i can't bring much with me. I'll check out of the hotel in the morning..and bring my bag with me..which it'll just be a ruck sack, so won't be able to carry food. I'm going to have to eat at the NEC, before catching the train back around 4pm.

I think i'll best get breakies at the Toby with a pint.....in the morning. Not ever done that before!

That's the one limiting factor i got..i can't bring much with me, as i'll check out of the hotel in the morning..and bring me bag with me..which it'll just be ruck sack.

I think i'll best get breakies at the Toby with a pint.....in the morning. Not ever done that before!

I’ll just have a ruck sack too, normally don’t bother drinking at these events as I’m driving and it’s a long day walking round tbh

Back
Top Bottom