What's new

FAO @DeeDee

I think she is getting there with the vaping. She is trying her best. She is just having a go on the Vim that @Discomatt sent for her. Also @red5 came round the other day to give her some pointers on her not coughing her lungs up. (I know nothing of MTL set ups/pods etc) He left her 3 set ups to try. She is no longer coughing up a lung. At this rate she will have more set ups than me. :D
Thanks for all your help guys.

I think she is getting there with the vaping. She is trying her best. She is just having a go on the Vim that @Discomatt sent for her. Also @red5 came round the other day to give her some pointers on her not coughing her lungs up. (I know nothing of MTL set ups/pods etc) He left her 3 set ups to try. She is no longer coughing up a lung. At this rate she will have more set ups than me. :D
Thanks for all your help guys.
Brilliant news! Good luck to her

I remember coughing when the vapour was too cold, injecting a wee bit warmth into it helped a tonne.

Glad mrs @3dj is getting some use out of the kits and hopefully she’ll be off the stinkies soon. Was great to catch up with @3dj as well because I hadn’t seen him since expo in October. :)

She is doing well mate. She is going between vaping and smoking, but she is trying hard to quite the cigs. Hope she makes it.

Hopefully after a bit of time she prefer vaping to cigs and realise how bad they taste.

Back
Top Bottom