What's new

Am I really missing out with stock tank?

Choice... if you limit yourself to stock coiler's you're missing out on all the other offerings.

Btw, to answer your question simply, with a zlide tank, yes you are missing out

Many consider freemax fireluke 2 coils (also compatible with voopoo uforce t2) and horizon falcon 2 coils (also compatible with ehpro raptor) the best.

Tfv8 baby compatable tanks will give you the most options, like the vaporesso gt coil line, which i like.

If you want to go with an rta i would first decide what kind of airflow you like, mtl or dtl, n just read reviews about the ease of wicking, etc...go for a top airflow too, helps prevent leaking

The amount of juice used is directly proportional to the amount of vapor produced, doesnt (or at least shouldnt) matter what tank or rta you use. Some tanks do seem to use more juice than the vapor they produce or vice versa, but im sure its just perception, if u actually measured it it would be equal. There is no magic at play. Type of juice does affect it tho, higher vg=thicker vapor

For a kroma mod, your best experience will be from coils or setups that work best around 70 watts or lower (.18 ohm mesh vaporesso coils work pretty good at 65-75 watts) The falcon/freemax mesh coils also work good in this range, not sure of their resistance

Vaporesso .3 ohm gt ccell2 coils work great in the 35 watt range, have a tighter draw than the mesh coils, but still have similar vapor production.

All good choices

Also, feel free to ask as many questions as you want, even ones you think are stupid, as you can see we all love to share our opinions

Last edited:
One major thing with RTA's, for me personally anyhow, is I really enjoy the whole process of building. I find the whole ritual very rewarding. And it's been a bloody lifesaver over the last few months, been summat else to do.

I wouldn't worry too much about whether you're new to vaping or not. My first vape was a mech. Christ... I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Playing with fire indeed. You learn as you go on. Just keep the Zlide on the go whilst you piss about with winding coils and whatnot. You'll be sound.

Ive seen a lot of ppl saying that, how does it compare to the original augvape intake?

No idea sorry. The Intake looks like a cloud chucker. I only use MTL rtas like the Ares

Sorry, I should have specified. I smoke MTL, tried DTL and it's not for me. I'll give the ares a try.
Many thanks to all that chipped in.

Sorry, I should have specified. I smoke MTL, tried DTL and it's not for me. I'll give the ares a try.
Many thanks to all that chipped in.
Btw, Im not sure how the zlide hits, but ive found that using a smaller drip tip to restrict the airflow sometimes works better than using the airflow ring on the tank, just another option.

Back
Top Bottom