• Yes I’m all over it

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No it’s too risky

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Hmmmmmmm.... Banana ?

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
mail.gif

It was £4+ in my town before the lockdown.
I think it is inevitable that the price will go up substantially, if you can only fit in half the customers you have to charge more, or go bust,
The ones that will be affected most are the smaller free houses that do not serve food.
Or in other words the traditional English Pub, I fear it is probably the end of the pub as we know it.

As you recall I'm banned from spoons so I ended in another town centre pub, filled in form: full name, phone number, street number, and postcode, you get a wrist band for doing that. One pint of Long Man Brewery American Pale Ale, in a plastic glass (understandable, but not keen), room temp, so the cellar must be warm, £3.80. Sat outside on a bench vaping, drank my pint of warm beer, then pissed off home. Some of the pubs and bars were crazy busy, spoons was distanced correctly, not many in the pub I was in, but the rest of them, looked fucked up to me.

Come to think of it I've not had a alcoholic drink for about 2 months been indulging in Pepsi Max and Coke Zero ... lot cheaper :D

driven past loads of pubs today, are ppl sticking to the social distancing :rules2: , are they fuck ,seen all kinds of stuff hugging each other huddeled up having a fag out the front packed tables and thats just being in traffic as @scrumpox said here comes the 2nd wave

:beerchug Cheers everybody. Meal, pint place was errrrrrrrrrrr empty. lol . hand sanaizer on way in and again getting carvery meal. Chef serves whatever food you want.
I didnt order but sounded dearer than usual.
Less staff than usual.
Yes of course I booked again, next weekend.

Heard our local's been quiet, walked past another pub that served food & people were queuing up outside then a bit further up the road had to cross for a couple of pissed up lasses:18:

Back
Top Bottom