Are you going to the pub

• Yes I’m all over it

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No it’s too risky

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Hmmmmmmm.... Banana ?

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
See how happy they are when the second wave hits like a fucking Tsunami..... Absolute madness

As you recall I'm banned from spoons so I ended in another town centre pub, filled in form: full name, phone number, street number, and postcode, you get a wrist band for doing that. One pint of Long Man Brewery American Pale Ale, in a plastic glass (understandable, but not keen), room temp, so the cellar must be warm, £3.80. Sat outside on a bench vaping, drank my pint of warm beer, then pissed off home. Some of the pubs and bars were crazy busy, spoons was distanced correctly, not many in the pub I was in, but the rest of them, looked fucked up to me.

The place I said I was going to was fine.
Small screen at the bar, but no one had to stand next to it as they had two ladies behind the bar (know both of them) so that was fine.
Hand sanitiser placed strategically.
Sat down next to my mate, a few feet apart so we could chat.
Pretty soon there were about 20 of us spaced round the walls of the place, and it was fine.
The girls were very good, one poured the beers, the other brought them over, and took the money. Worked well, not a massive pub, and everyone is a regular so no order app needed, so as soon as your glass was empty one of the girls came over with another one.
Some of you will say it was a risky thing to do, but I felt great seeing my friends again after so long. :) a sense of euphoria in a way.
Best parts of the day.
1) As above, seeing my mates.
2) How organised it was, without feeling strange, and unwelcoming.
3) No trouble.
4) @Jon The Vape the landlady saying welcome home, I had to take your stool away from the bar, but if you want it, it's next to the shelf in the corner. :)

Worst bits of the day.
Paying my bar bill when I left..............................

See how happy they are when the second wave hits like a fucking Tsunami..... Absolute madness

I still say this is what the Government wanted, build herd immunity, start with the groups of people who are least affected, those under 40, they're the ones who would've been out till the early hours. The fact they're spreading this shit like crazy, well, what will Boris say about that, Witty doesn't like it, at least he speaks his mind.

Not sure how much bonking would be going on anyway, Soho isn't a red light district anymore. Its all cafes and pubs now, more like Covent Garden or Camden.

Not sure how much bonking would be going on anyway, Soho isn't a red light district anymore. Its all cafes and pubs now, more like Covent Garden or Camden.

I was just thinking of 2 people getting together, rather than with those who provide professional services.

Back
Top Bottom