Are you going to the pub

• Yes I’m all over it

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No it’s too risky

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Hmmmmmmm.... Banana ?

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Voted banana, again. Can't you put options up for those who don't normally do what you are putting in your polls :D

Only tended to go to them once or twice a year as they were bloody expensive in Edinburgh.

Haven't made up my mind about checking out my locals yet.

I'm being a banana. I really don't want to go into any old pub but would go into my local. Unfortunately they're so booked up, I can't get a table till August so I'll live without it for a while longer.

"order ORDER

the no's to the left 16

the bananas to the right 18

the bananas have it

UNLOCK"

images.jpeg

Voted banana, again. Can't you put options up for those who don't normally do what you are putting in your polls :D

Only tended to go to them once or twice a year as they were bloody expensive in Edinburgh.

Find the vapers in them, blow their minds with your vape knowledge.

there was a lot of thought and pondering over the control question many words were spoken between me and Alfie he was quite tight-lipped over it. I did mention aubergine and some other soft fruits like tomato but the tomato is a berry and a vegetable so I stuck with banana, hoping people wouldn't pick up on bananas having to be curved in just the right way and should you store the forementioned bananas in the fridge or on a hanging banana device as you can imagine this was a long conversation with a dog who went to sleep halfway through

Here's the top bar BC
Under normal conditions about 28 people and it's full.
I have my own grumpy old man seat reserved of course
They have tried a card machine once before, didn't work unless took it into street, as the brickwork is that thick don't get a phone signal.

Looks a nice gaff mate.

Not taking my grumpy old man seat Craig. Took me five year waiting list till one armed Fred kippered and I could get in there.
They have said when I kipper they are getting a brass plaque fitted saying grumpy Jon sat here.

Many, many years ago in one of the pubs down the town there was a stool in the corner of the bar, up against the wall between the public, and lounge bars.
Most nights of the week an old guy call E**** would come in, very well dressed, dark blue suit, and a trilby hat, and in the winter a black overcoat, been going in there for donkeys years.
He would always sit on the bar stool in the corner, if someone else was sitting in it when he came in they would get off so he could sit on it, lovely guy, I used to chat to him some nights.
Before he sat down he would hang his hat on a peg on the wall next to the stool, and in the winter his overcoat as well, he would then have two, or three pints, and then go home.
One year the brewery shut the pub for two weeks for a refurb, including knocking down the wall between the two bars, that took the coat peg away, but left a couple of uprights supporting the roof beam (the pub was about 300 years old).
The first night it reopened E**** came in dead on his usual time, looked at the missing wall, kept his coat on, only had one pint, and buggered off again, obviously not impressed.
Next night he was back, this time he ordered a pint, and as the landlord poured it he took a hammer out of his pocket, banged a four inch nail into the wooden upright, hung his hat on the the nail, and sat on his stool.
Landlord never said a word. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom