Are you going to the pub

• Yes I’m all over it

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • No it’s too risky

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Hmmmmmmm.... Banana ?

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
Haven't been in a pub for a long time, initially to avoid temptation but its become the norm now and i don't miss it anymore so its not something I will have to consider.

My cousin works in a pub and he is not looking forward to returning.

Hope he realises that Licensing will be monitoring pubs to ensure compliance & have the power to revoke his/site license. And police can shut him down if there's any complaints of unruly behaviour.

rarely any trouble, Its just really really popular so gets packed out. I'm staying away for sure

That toilet door being left open will be dodgy when someone's dropped a turtle bomb.

Well, the last time I was in that pub was about 1995. They did ban someone, a lady, and it seemed to be because she was morbidly obese, she knocked someone's drink over (and replaced it) but nope, she had to go. A friend of mine actually, happened last year.

Hell no not worth the risk & places like spoons are going to be chaos this weekend...

We're still on lockdown for pubs in Wales but when they do open (beer Gardens only) on the 13th July I'll be staying well away...its the company that makes it fun so will have a few of my drinking buddies around and enjoy.

Nope. Don't really go to pubs very often anymore, except for the occaisonal family meal.

The taverns are full of gadabouts making merry this eve. And though I may press my face against the window like an urchin at a confectioners, I am tempted not by the sweetmeats within. A dram in exchange for the pox is an ill bargain indeed.'
Sameul Pepys, Diary, Plague Time, London 1665.

The taverns are full of gadabouts making merry this eve. And though I may press my face against the window like an urchin at a confectioners, I am tempted not by the sweetmeats within. A dram in exchange for the pox is an ill bargain indeed.'
Sameul Pepys, Diary, Plague Time, London 1665.
So is that a yes or a no?...

Back
Top Bottom