What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

At least Tom Hanks is sane...

Tom Hanks said:
There’s really only three things everyone needs to do: wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands.
I know societally it’s been politicised, but I don’t get it, man. I don’t understand how anyone can put their foot down and say: ‘I don’t have to do my part.'

Tom Cruise is probably still insane.

Linked from Kevin Bacon.

I know its just a one day jump but its figures compiled on a Saturday and they're always short of the true figures over the weekend so this is a bit concerning.

Screenshot_20200712-140859_Chrome.jpg

I saw that. The really low figures tend to come in on Sunday and Monday .......... if I remember right. Still a jump though. :(
That seems more like something significant happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago...or a number of deaths were entered by hospital employees on a friday before they went home for the weekend, especially with it dropping right back down

That seems more like something significant happened like 2 or 3 weeks ago...or a number of deaths were entered by hospital employees on a friday before they went home for the weekend, especially with it dropping right back down
Let's hope so. :51:

Back
Top Bottom