What's new

Does anyone actually vape at 200 watts plus?

I'm the same. I've never fancied trying to wind my own coils and much prefer using pre-mades. I went for the Coilogy 0.2Ω framed staples which obviously halves in dual coil mode so they end up around the 0.1Ω mark.

Too right @LordOdin. :2thumbsup:
I've got them to try still. Theres a few I don't think I will though. The chain link lines and juggernaut will probably never be used.

I think I'm quite brave with my dual coil build reading 0.2ohms and vaping at 50W.

I would buy a 200W mod to run at 50W as in my brain that wouldn't stress the mod too much :hmm:

AnI overheard conversation outside one of our local vape shops recently between a lad and his mate that went somewhere along the lines of ' I was gonna go for a Pulse V2 but the thing max's out at 95 watts, what you supposed to do with that?', I felt like saying 'vape on it but if you're looking for something a bit more hardcore, carry on down the road to Argos and get yourself a kettle'. Each to their own I suppose

My Son often asks me why i buy such powerful mods to run at 30 watts and the simple reason is i like the look and feel of them, plus as @scottish-jim says if your running low wattage on a powerful mod there is less stress on it or i would of thought there was.

AnI overheard conversation outside one of our local vape shops recently between a lad and his mate that went somewhere along the lines of ' I was gonna go for a Pulse V2 but the thing max's out at 95 watts, what you supposed to do with that?', I felt like saying 'vape on it but if you're looking for something a bit more hardcore, carry on down the road to Argos and get yourself a kettle'. Each to their own I suppose
Snap back wearing little........

I was looking at the drag max today, that's 177w, seems a weird number for some reason.

Snap back wearing little........

I was looking at the drag max today, that's 177w, seems a weird number for some reason.
Yeah, I liked the look of the drag max but decided to pass on it when I saw the 177W max, I was really looking for something that went to 179W...

Back
Top Bottom