What's new

Hello From Dovpo UK Service!

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a limited supply, but there more for warranty replacements rather than retail.

But Dovpo and myself are in talks about me being a type of UK drop shop as it were. So possibly customers buy from the main website and I post from the UK to UK customers.

But if you want any help send me an email or poke or whatever potv does.

Cheers Andy

Another point that could do with being looked at Andy?
I know Dovpo have had delivery issues etc of late, but NL Post is pretty Dire isn't it!! Dovpo are sending me something, I was told it had been sent on the 26th of May, but it FINALLY got to whichever Airport/Transport Hub on the 11th of June?

Screenshot 2021-06-12 at 7.56.45 am.png

Rather slow when you consider this is supposedly coming from The Netherlands? :D:D:D

Hi and welcome to the community. Good to have you on here.

Another point that could do with being looked at Andy?
I know Dovpo have had delivery issues etc of late, but NL Post is pretty Dire isn't it!! Dovpo are sending me something, I was told it had been sent on the 26th of May, but it FINALLY got to whichever Airport/Transport Hub on the 11th of June?

View attachment 248594
Rather slow when you consider this is supposedly coming from The Netherlands? :D:D:D
Not just Dovpo.
I am waiting for something(not from Dovpo) and it has been showing as being at Dutch airport since 29.5.21 then on the 8.6.21 showed on route to country of destination.
Just tracked.
Still not in UK lol

Not just Dovpo.
I am waiting for something(not from Dovpo) and it has been showing as being at Dutch airport since 29.5.21 then on the 8.6.21 showed on route to country of destination.
Just tracked.
Still not in UK lol
Oh yeah? Dutch airport?, not from Dovpo?

Come on, spill, what you been buying from the dark web? :18:

Back
Top Bottom