What's new

bishop mtl rta

Check nature vape for the bishop spare glass.

Cheers. I’ve checked, only 2ml. Ecigone have the yellow colour only. It might have to be China. Crazy that you can’t get the Ares 2 glass anywhere either.

Cheers, I’ll get an order in.
Did you not get a spare included with your original kit?
I have a spare smoked glass for the Bishop, the inner diameter is slightly big so seals fine but you have to be careful when filling. You are welcome to it as I mostly now using several Bishop Cubed boro tanks in a Cthulhu AIO mod.

Did you not get a spare included with your original kit?
I have a spare smoked glass for the Bishop, the inner diameter is slightly big so seals fine but you have to be careful when filling. You are welcome to it as I mostly now using several Bishop Cubed boro tanks in a Cthulhu AIO mod.

Cheers Frank, that’s very kind of you. I’ve used both unfortunately. I’m now on the Ares 2 tank which works also. I’ll PM you now.

Try purple vape. Check the dimensions even if the description is t correct. My Hurricane tank cracked and I found a glass upgrade that fitted perfectly after measuring it.

Try purple vape. Check the dimensions even if the description is t correct. My Hurricane tank cracked and I found a glass upgrade that fitted perfectly after measuring it.

Cheers @Chris2k. I will do, @Astral had a fabulous idea of starting a database with which glass fit other manufacturers tanks.

1. Ares 2 glass fits the bishop MTL RTA 4ml

Anyone fancy moving one of their Bishops on?
I’ve been all round the internet trying to get one. I don’t fancy the China wait. Stainless and 4ml would be my preference but happy with other variations.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom