What's new

Bishop 2.

Are the glass parts of the tank the same between v1 and v2? I've tried to find this information online, but couldn't.

I have v1 and a bunch of spare glasses... getting ready to order v2 and was wondering if the spares stock will suffice the new version as well.

Are the glass parts of the tank the same between v1 and v2? I've tried to find this information online, but couldn't.

I have v1 and a bunch of spare glasses... getting ready to order v2 and was wondering if the spares stock will suffice the new version as well.

No the glass on the V2 is thicker

I can't comment on the Bishop V1 because I never had one, but I can thoroughly recommend the V2. Its excellent and well worth the money. The top-fill kit just makes it even better.

The flavour, ease of build and draw are perfect for me and I've not had a single leak despite putting many tank fulls through it.

For what it worth I thoroughly recommend it.

I don't have V2 to know but the dimensions appear to be virtually the same as V1 and the capacities are so I've no idea why it would be thicker.

The real Netvaper reviewed it and mentions in the comments that he tried to switch the glass and it does not fit because it's thicker.

using one of these right now. Nice to build on, and wicks well. Best airflow I have tried in a while. Good bit of kit

The real Netvaper reviewed it and mentions in the comments that he tried to switch the glass and it does not fit because it's thicker.

So I'm not real then, my wife will be delighted to have it confirmed.
Btw Nathan started out calling himself 'The Net Vaper' but then shortened it to 'Net Vaper'.

If he said it doesn't fit then that's fair enough. I did a quick google and didn't see anywhere selling replacement glass specifically for the V2 which is odd.

So I'm not real then, my wife will be delighted to have it confirmed.
Btw Nathan started out calling himself 'The Net Vaper' but then shortened it to 'Net Vaper'.

If he said it doesn't fit then that's fair enough. I did a quick google and didn't see anywhere selling replacement glass specifically for the V2 which is odd.

Did you search Bi2hop

Back
Top Bottom