What's new

Bishop 2.

Been using the v2 for a couple of weeks now and am enjoying it. Never had a v1. The only issue I've had with the v2 is that the glass sits so tightly on the oring at the top. After taking it apart to clean it I simply couldn't get the glass back on, managed to crack the 1st one trying and spent about 20 minutes trying to gently put the spare on.

Figured out in the end that the best way to do it is to just place the tank near the orings but don't try to push it on, push the base on just enough to get the threads to attach and use the screwing motion to fit the glass.

My v1 came with a mirror glass which exploded the first time I opened the tank. I fitted the spare clear glass, panicked and bought 4 more spare glasses and it's never happened again. Think that fancy smoked mirror glass was thinner and a bit shit cos the og spare is just fine.

I don't mind a tight glass to be honest, my valor has a bit of a tendency to turn and it makes me nervous. Also makes it harder to undo. #teambottomfill

careful bishop folks when filling, don’t screw it on too tightly as that is another sure fire way to crack the glass.

Don't know who on here who has both but from what I've seen there's no difference.

Ledge...

ledge.jpg

No ledge.....

no ledge.jpg

careful bishop folks when filling, don’t screw it on too tightly as that is another sure fire way to crack the glass.
roger @zouzounaki. I ordered spare glass from Ali's and mistakenly, after far too much Ardmore, ended up with a box of 4 +1 one I had already ordered earlier, so am workin' wi' an embarrassment o' riches, in glass, at least.:18:

Do the new airflow pins being angled down make any difference?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom